How many people have you got to start vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Hummm let me think. I've helped 4 people so far & only one didn't stick with it. He talks about wanting to start again but I'm going to let him take the lead on starting this time. 2 are still vaping & 1 worked her way down to quitting after a couple of months. It feels really great to help others make the switch! I've never been pushy about it & usually just offer my help after someone asks me about my PV. We have a new vape shop that just opened here a couple of weeks ago. I've already taken one friend by there & have plans to take another! :vapor:

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
Over the last few years at least 6 that I know of...

But With my field trips, and letting smokers test drive juices and devices, teaching them how I can stealth vape everywhere they can't smoke! Then handing out business cards, I really don't know.

I Love working for a company that's aligned with my personal vision.

I dream of seeing the day when I honestly can't remember when the last time was that I saw someone standing in the heat, or cold, or rain, outside a hospital (my wife is a hospital nurse) in a hospital gown with an IV pole in one hand and a cigarette in the other...

But that day is not today, and until it is I'll be fighting to make it a reality!

Tatsel_Morte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
About 5 friends and at least 3 strangers in 2 months!

I just kept giving away Ego's and juice to my friends that really wanted to (I force them to vape rather than smoke in my home and car. :p), but it did cost me a fortune. ~$600 in gifted vape supplies in about a month...

3 strangers I had spoken with at wal-mart made the switch. I still see them now and then with their ego's. One of them actually got my first ego. He wanted it bad enough to buy it off me on the spot for like $30 so I gave it to him for free with what was left of the juice I had on me. A week later, he was thanking me again and had a long chat with me outside. That made me feel pretty awesome.

chicknbemus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
SW NY
Well, the hubby and I have been vaping for 8 months and in that time we have made more people switch to e-cigs than I can count on my fingers and toes, which is so awesome...waiting for my mom and her hubby to switch, but everyone else has stuck with it and happy they made the switch :)

Well...actually hubby says, that it sort of started a positive chain reaction, he thinks it is closer to 100 people!!! That is just AWESOME!

Last edited:

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
I Love it!
Just keep paying it forward people and this is going real life viral!

When I go to a club, I usually take a friend, and he'll have a beer, and I'll get a pitcher of tea (Insulin dependent diabetic, can't drink) and we'll just grab the most conspicuous table we can find, and just visit and I'll vape away.

Enough people have heard about PVs now that their curiosity will draw them to me...
I've found that if They're the ones to make initial contact they're most likely to be open to the whole vaping experience...

The wheel turns slow, but it IS turning, and it's picking up speed!!

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
I hate to even suggest it, but have you tried the Njoy King Gold disposable?
Obviously only a temporary solution to get her interested, but those things kick like a mule and are the closest thing I've seen yet to the experience of a true analog...

At 48mg the RED would be too strong,

Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread