How many batteries in daily rotation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soon to be E

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hi! I´ve been vaping for 25 days or so, smoking very little, but to make sure I don´t run out of vapor I started with 4 batts, and thinking of going into six. Problem is that somehow, I run out of batts before the batch in the charger is ready to go. I used to smoke a pack and half a day. I´m not sure, maybe it´s an overkill, but, how many batteries you have on daily use? How many chargers? (I actually have two and thinking into going for a third). Thanks!

Rapunzel

Sep 25, 2009
AK-Rowdy, OH
Eeeks! Apparently I'm a very light vaper...or my batteries are darn good.

I use two...One charges overnight, then comes with me to work, then another charges during the day and the comes with me to class at night (I work 40 hours and am taking 18 credits at university). I use it on the way to/from work (10-15 minute commute), I usually take discreet drags on it while I'm at my desk and then two 15-25 minute breaks with 1 hour lunch. Usually, my first battery is dying around the middle of my first class.

And then I vape the entire time I'm in my classes.

Wellner

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
With a DSE801, I been using two. There's barely a break in vaping for me. 40 hours a week job, and constantly vaping, my battery dies after lunch. My rotation is as such once my battery dies at work;

Replace the dead battery with the charged I carry with me.
Go home after work and begin charging my dead battery.
Leave to go do what I do.
Come home about midnight, take the charged battery to use it, charging the battery getting replaced.
Go to work about 7:30AM and use the charged battery until it dies during work the next day.

I basically use the same batteries during the same part of the day, and it lasts me all day and probably more.

Robert

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego, CA.
I have a question on this thread. Will fully charged batteries run down if not used immediately? If so, how long? Is it good to top bats off? Or should you run them down and give them a full charge? I have a 510.

with my 510 I got 1 on the PCC and vape the other- when the one is fully charged - switch them. In fact switch them all day as soon as the new one is done charging- This is how you keep the highest voltage to your 510.

you only need a PCC and 2 bats- but you need 2 bats in backup and a backup charger somewhere..

It this were NASA you'd have a backup - backup

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Mine seem to stay charged just fine. It is best not to use them to the point where they won't blink. Sometimes it just happens.

I went to a Chuck battery mod (3.7v) to eliminate the whole battery issue (Little Chuck is all day, and a Chuck is 2 days). LOVE these!

I still will use my 801 or 510 bats in public though. I am afraid someone will think I'm using a drug device with my sparkle metal flake Pink/Black Skulls custom battery mod, ha.

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
What you need is a to get yourself a mod or build one yourself. I am using the magnum mod with my 510 and it is the bomb. The flavors really come out @6v and it last all day on the charge no problem with my heavy vaping. It is like night and day the difference in taste with 6v compared to the normal 3.7 or so. Small enough so that you stealth vapers out there can palm it quite easily with average size hands, yet kicking out 6v all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread