How long will this last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started vaping on Friday-

My stock will contain (All from Puresmoker)

3 DSE901 Batteries
4 DSE 901 Atomizers
1 DSE901 USB Passthrough
1 DSE901 USB Charger
1 DSE901 Mains Charger

4 10ML Bottles of Nic juice
1 30ML Bottle of Nic juice

1 EVO w/ USB Charger as Backup (Intellicig)

How long do you think this stock will last me, and is this a standard "Maintenance Kit"?

Anyone know if Pursemoker carry's 50ML Bottles of True Menthol?

Thx

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
That sounds like a very good start RIA! All parts will depend on at least 2 things....how much you use them (some vape a lot more than others)....and how good the part is to begin with. Some atomizers die in days...others last weeks. That is a very hard thing to tell. Sometime back, I ordered 10 batts and 10 atomizers and I am still going strong with those. When I get low, I'll probably just order another 10.....then I don't have to worry about failing parts.

As far as liquid, most will say 1-2ml per day. Again, this will vary from person to person but to be safe, 15 should last a week (unless you are a heavy vaper like me or do a lot of mixing....then you might need more).

Last I knew, puresmoker was selling 50ml of the true menthol for $30 but I haven't checked in a bit, so I couldn't say for 100% sure.

Good luck!

Lu

sonnyinbc

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2009
Vancouver Island,B.C. Canada
Using the atomized cart from epuffer I am getting 2 days of good puffing. My mistake-bought the virginia eliquid, which I don`t really like. Got Vanilla, and coffee carts, and can`t wait for the juice to fill them with the same.

Ordered some from puresmoker and a 30ml from epuffer. Lets see who gets here first///can`t be soon enough for me. However, I ordered strawberry from epuff, so if it arrives first, will be smoking a combo of vanilla and strawberry--??

Don`t really care--my conclusion is the flavors really help to make the whole process of changing over much more palatable.:|

But then of course I have always had a sweet seeking palate:D

Momof3

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Midwest, USA
I don't know. My 1st 45mls from PS with a penstyle kit and a couple extra atomizers lasted me just over 3 mnths.

My latest order included a 50ml bottle of Risky Yuice and a 30ml of Apple. I got it 12 days ago and the Risky is at least half gone and the Apple 1/3 gone. :shock:

Okay, wait I've got about 6ml in little bottles so that's about 2.5mls/day. I do have 2 full penstyle carts. Wonder how much that adds.

Wow, I need to order more juice. Honestly, I was much better before I got hold of the Risky Yuice.

Forgot to say my latest order included a pilot and I went through a definite learning phase for probably three days before I got filling, topping off and drawing without getting a mouthful of liquid down. So that may account for a bit more usage for me as well.

Last edited:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
RIA........Your first order looks alot like my first order 6 weeks ago. My 901 batteries are still going strong,but I have went through 3 atomizers( probally due to initial neglect and extensive dripping). 70ml of juice seems like alot( you will be surprised how quickly it goes)....I have probally gone through 50ml or since my first kit. The passthrough will be your "best friend",might suggest getting a rechargable battery pack for this,gives you mobility with the passthrough when not at the pc! Hope this helps! The Wiz!

Thanks for the quick replies everyone!

Im an International Flight Attendant and I usually spend 18 days a month overseas and I dont wanna get stuck running out of anything! ast week I paid $18 USD for two packs of analogs in Iceland and Im over it!

The general consensus seems to be keeping a huge stock of Juice and atomizers.... I just went through the carts with my initial order and am now starting "Topping up" Carts, so I havent found what my liquid consumption is quite yet.

I dont drip, so does this increase the life of my batteries and atomizers?

You all rock! This proicess of converting would have been a nightmare without you guys!

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I dont drip, so does this increase the life of my batteries and atomizers?

Well, some would say yes it does because dripping floods them, etc. But the point is, you really never know when these things can die....one day using it and all seems well...next day dead. And this is why extras are necessary.

And don't forget....you might not find much in stock when you return (such as the situation around here now)....so just make sure you have enough to "overlap" until you can restock.

Good luck!

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread