How long will the juice stay good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawzy

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2013
Cairo
Hello everyone.

I don't live in the States and I have trouble getting e-liq orders. But a friend of mine lives in the US and he is coming on a vacation and I was thinking of ordering a large quantity of e-juice with him. The question is, if I order juices to last for a long time, especially NETS, will they be good for a year or two, maybe more? Should I just order what should just keep me going for a year? Thanks all in advance

mostlyclassics

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
How long eliquids will keep is largely temperature-dependent.

FLAVORED eliquids: A few months to a couple of years before flavors start to get funky, depending on the storage temperature. Keep flavored eliquids in the coolest part of your house. Reports on ECF indicate that flavored eliquids stored in the refrigerator or freezer can get funky quicker — apparently the colder temperatures do odd things to the complex and delicate compounds that are flavors.

UNFLAVORED ELIQUIDS: A year to a few years before the nicotine starts to oxidize and get weaker. Again, keep it cool! But, unlike flavored eliquids, you can refrigerate or freeze nicquid. Especially if you freeze it in glass bottles with good caps and very little head-room, you're really slowing down the oxidation process. Neither VG- nor PG-based nicquids will freeze solid (I keep my long-term storage nicquid at minus 15 degrees Farenheit, or about minus 26 degrees Celsius) in a freezer. I can't find any studies of what happens to nicquid kept at such low temperatures very long term, but one person here has had nicquid in conditions similar to mine, and he reports zero deterioration over seven years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread