How long for Buzz Pro II ECF Approved Version?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcK73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
Marina Del Rey, CA, USA
Hello everyone! I went a little crazy and ordered a Buzz Pro II from NotCigs.com over the weekend and my order still says "Awaiting Shipment"! Haha, I only say crazy because I'm new to this and probably shouldn't be ordering expensive stuff like that quite yet, but oh well. Is that normal for them? I ask because the other 4 companies that I've placed orders with for ecig stuff I've actually had the products within 3 days.

I would have asked over in the forum for the Buzz Pro, but I'm new here and I guess I'm not allowed to even reply over there yet...?

Thanks!

MarcK73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
Marina Del Rey, CA, USA
I did see that actually, but I guess that I misunderstood it to mean that it was simply a custom product, which I already knew. After watching a different video about them where they disassembled one I now see that they are actually built to order. My assumption was that although custom they were on the shelf ready to go. I also read in another area that they have problems sourcing the batteries and I ordered a spare set. So doing my best to be patient... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread