How long does juice keep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I don't know about trying to freeze it but I keep my stock of nicotine base in the refrigerator.
Last bottles are still there and OK after 8 months . Should keep for years I think.

My all day juice is KY4 or applewood, go back and forth throughout the day. I ran out of both and am having to vape swill until the postman arrives!

I will be stocking up on both but need to know how long I can store them, and what is the best storage place? (should I freeze it, dark closet, ect)

Hi mscowgirlup, Good advice from steliosak. The fridge is great for long term storage without opening the bottle. The freezer not so good, the flavorings in some of the flavors can freeze and crystalize. The enemies of e-juice are light and heat. Stored at room temp out of direct sunlight our juice is tested for a shelf life of 1 year from the date on the bottle, all the ingredients standing alone have a shelf life of 2 or more years but combined we have not yet tested at the 2 year mark. Long story made short, your good for 1 year at room temp or below. Thanks for the great question. The VR Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread