How great customer service earns life-long customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_shall

Mar 21, 2013
Albany County, NY
WARNING: WALL OF TEXT AHEAD!

A couple weeks ago I ordered a bottle of Black Cavendish from Fuzion Vapor. Black Cavendish is a juice I enjoy very much, and one that I have been buying regularly since Shane released it. This was not my first rodeo, so to speak.

When I got the juice, I noticed the color seemed to be lighter than before. Thinking nothing of it -- only perhaps that Shane may have changed the recipe around a bit -- I dripped two or three drops into my atomizer, and began puffing. This one was not like the others. The sweet, subtle hint of chocolate and caramel was gone, and I was left with a rather harsh and unsatisfying tobacco taste.

So, I thought it just needed to be steeped. All of my other bottles have been pretty dark to begin with, and only got darker as they steeped. So I gave the bottle a warm bath, and let it sit for two weeks.

Yesterday, I was looking through some of the Fuzion Vapor tagged photos on Instagram and I noticed Shane (if you have Instagram I suggest you follow him @search66) posted a photo of him enjoying some Black Cavendish. It looked much darker than mine, so I decided to check out my bottle and see how the steeping was going. At this point I hadn't touched or seen the bottle in two weeks, and to my surprise the color hadn't changed. I dripped a couple more drops, and the flavor hadn't changed either.

So, looking for advice (perhaps an alternative steeping method, or something), I posted a comment on Shane's photo that read: "That's some dark Cavendish. I've had mine for a couple weeks and it hasn't gotten any darker -- unlike my last bottle that got dark quick."

He replied, saying "It should come dark...If not, shoot me an email."

I sent him an email with a picture of the juice, and small paragraph describing the taste I had experienced. He simply replied, "I'll send you another...that one doesn't look quite right."

Some of you will see this as standard customer service; the product I received wasn't right, and the seller fulfilled his obligations by fixing the problem. But let me explain why I think Shane's customer service is excellent, and not just on-par.

1) Shane took the time to answer me on his personal Instagram. This is something he regularly does (not only on Instagram, but on Facebook and in emails as well), and he also takes the time to comment on his customers' photos. He is great at making you feel like a friend and not just another customer. It's incredibly personal, and goes a long way as far as I'm concerned.

2) As soon as Shane got the picture I sent him, he responded hastily.. and without me even asking for a new bottle, he decided that he was going to send me a new one. He solved the problem before it was even really a problem. Quite frankly, I wasn't going to ask him to replace the bottle. I wasn't even going to make an issue out of it. I posted a comment on Instagram: a mere observation, and Shane fixed the problem without batting an eyelid.

TL;DR: Shane at Fuzion Vapor is a great guy, and has earned my business until the day he stops making juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread