• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogie

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Coventry, NY
Best taste for me is with the vape Mate or dripping,but these things are convenient on the go.I don't have a plastic taste issue,but I thing my taste buds are weak.I only taste the stongest of flavors it seems.

Same here. I do not have any plastic taste with mine now (maybe when they were new) and I get just as strong flavor as with my cartomizers. They do suck down the juice fast tho.....

cjf1961

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2010
Oswego, New York
I still drip t home and work, but I use the tank to drive with. Started out ok, then went through some issues, read through the forums and did some minor things that have seemed to help, but I also have the first generation ones and maybe the second and so on will improve upon the wicking and such. As far as how long the atomizers last, well that remains to be seen. The convenience of them is pretty nice and yes they do seem to blow through juice......

I've been using mine for a week. I can't go back to dripping, just like when I started dripping I couldn't go back to carts. I had one tank leak on my so far and I don't know why. I ended up with .5ml of juice in my pocket. Other than that the flavor is so much better, so much more consistent, and a whole lot less hassle. I love my ego-t and it only took three tries to find the what I liked.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
The Jury is still out on my eGo-T....I love the ease of use and the convenience of the T-Tank...But i go trough more Juice then i ever did in the past...Just to give you an example. A 30 mil bottle of juice last me a little more than a week with the eGo-T...Where is in the past when i just dripped a 30 mill bottle would last me for almost 2 1/2 weeks....So as of yet.... I'm still not sure about the eGo being my Main PV....But the good news is....Now that we have the T-Tank..Things can only get better and better.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread