Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Citrus Heights, CA
Howdy folks,

So I'm seeing a few post about vape Meets. Where are ya'll getting info about vape meets? Do you have a few certain websites or vendor sites or....?

Appreciate the help as I've not been to any meets and would like to attend. As an FYI I'm in Sacramento California area.

vape LOUD
Vape PROUD

Big Mac

Big Mac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Citrus Heights, CA
Howdy folks,

Strigoi, you betcha, I haven't been to one ( was out of town when the Oakland one went off), and would really like to attend one or two.

EricHill, I tried that, a guy ran up, and said he had the power also, and had what I thought was a APV in his hand, but it was a taser. OOOPPPSSSS.

Caridwin, I'll keep that in mind and let ya know if any pop up, thanks.

tc1, I have a Facebook acct but never use it, ECF is the only social networking I do ( kinda sad, I know ), so for a noobie to Facebook, how do you find stuff about meets....what I mean is, I would guess I need to join local groups...is that right? Honest to god, I don't have the faintest idea how to make Facebook do anything.

Big Mac

noi_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
Portland OR
Go to a busy area.. Say the mall, Park, piggly wiggly, etc.. Hold up your PV in the air and exclaim "I have the power" Like He-Man. They will come.

When all else fails... Better have you one of those LED clearos..

312c-8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread