How do I clean a cl atomizer head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spitzer26

Dec 23, 2015
So i got the evic vtc mini and im in need of how to cleaning the atomizer head. its not one of those rebuildable head but i just want to know how to clean it because the taste is now getting pretty bad. my friend wanted to give me the turbo rda but it doesn't comes till next week. and i cant buy new atomizers here the reason is i'm at Qatar right now and there no any vape store in here..

Can someone please help me on how to clean it ? appreciate it Thanks.
forgive me for my bad English.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Given where you are this might not help - I've had some success with emptying out the juice remains, filling the thing with cheap brandy or whisky, inverting it a few times and pouring out the dark brown liquid that results, repeating as necessary.

I'm sure others with more experience however will be along shortly with better solutions.

lamarrk

ECF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City), USA
Welcome to ECF, spitzer26! You might try rinsing with really hot water. Maybe even let it sit in some hot water for a while then rinsing. That would help get out most of the old juice and freshen it up a little. PGA (Pure Grain Alcohol) is also used to clean them, if you can get some.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
I keep a small medicine bottle full of everclear (vodka will work also) just for this. Just drop the heads in and let soak a few minutes. Then shake them around and remove. No need to rinse but it wont hurt anything. Just let them dry and your good to go. Only so many times before the coil is just to gunky to clean though

Reactions: Falconeer

Treborsmug

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2014
Dallas Texas
I keep a small medicine bottle full of everclear (vodka will work also) just for this. Just drop the heads in and let soak a few minutes. Then shake them around and remove. No need to rinse but it wont hurt anything. Just let them dry and your good to go. Only so many times before the coil is just to gunky to clean though
Yeah. I've been doing the Everclear clean on factory atty's for a while. Everclear has a low flashpoint and won't ...... the vape like other alcohol will. Still it all works better changing the crummy factory wick material with Organic Cotton through the factory coil. Everclear cleaning works better after that.

Reactions: Falconeer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread