• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How can the regular folks help? - Treats for troops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
I know that a lot of the vendors are pretty active on here. I don't know if it would be a bad thing for this site to include this or not. But maybe soldiers could post their unit and what was needed on here somewhere. Trusted vendors could have a "ship to" and include a unit (no other information for security reasons, that would be for the vendor only for their shipping purposes). That way, if they say they need 5 bottles of e-juice, 5 people from here could volunteer and, through a trusted vendor, have supplies sent straight to those who need them? That way the soldiers could say thanks to those who shipped it when they receive it and those of us sending know that the supplies are getting to those in need. But then again, it could turn into a monopoly for 1 vendor, or have so many soldiers signing up that the vendor couldn't sign up. I dunno, just an idea that popped into my head (after reading page 1, now that I've read page 2 after posting this, I realized that there was already a very similar idea out there lol)

Last edited:

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
That's exactly the spirit this thread was started with. With all you folks have going on, extras like vape supplies prolly get lost in the shuffle. There are plenty who'll help keep people supplied if they know what to send and where to send it and they may throw in some other goodies or sweets also. It's not (only) about sending stuff for free, it's about getting you what you need when you need it. It's just a small way we can show our appreciation for keeping us safe. Anyone who needs anything please don't hesitate to post here or PM anyone who posts offering. It doesn't even have to relate to vaping, if there's anything you need and don't have or can't find let us know. Take us up on it! We wouldn't offer if we didn't want to help out. A lot of people have extra vaping supplies on hand or have the time and resources to send what you need.

We at Mom and Pop Vapor Shop (especially Pop, he won't leave us alone about it) wants to do something for vets or military personnel. It doesn't appear that this has gone anywhere. If you really want to get something going, we would be willing to donate kits, juice, etc. and I would imagine so would other suppliers. If you are willing to head the mission, that is where we are lacking, let us know, we can help but don't have the time or resources to put this together alone.

muldrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Easton, MD
I'd certainly be willing to help. But like Mom and Pop said, time and resources is lacking in supply.
Like cskent was saying, a supplier could "build a care package" that customers donate to. (I can donate some)
After some time, the supplier would ship the package to a unit stationed overseas. They'd have to devide up the supplies among themselves.
The actual task of getting customers to donate is not an easy one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread