How about a JC VG Review?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunny

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
2nd day of using VG Regular High. Starting to acclimate to the flavor now.

Flavor strength 1 to 10 - 2.

I rate the flavor 2 in strength. For me that is a good thing. I am an Ultra Light smoker. Marlboro would be like 5 and Camel non filter would be an 8.

Vapor 1 to 10 - 6.5.

The vapor is full and hardy, I see it as a 6.5. 5 being what I have become used to & 10 being nearly too much to inhale.

I find the VG recipe is Very Smooth and at first lacking in any flavor at all. By the end of the second day, the flavor was coming through and I suspect it will continue to do so for another week or so until my pallet has fully adjusted to the new flavor.

I find the most important thing is that there is absolutely no throat or lung irritation associated with this formula for me.

Another thing I am curious about is why does there seem to be so much more liquid than other vendors? Is it an illusion or is there a difference in volume with a EU ml and a US ml? (both bottles have been used, but compare capacity)

V05Aug2008-004.jpg

Customer service seems to be very common among most all the vendors involved with diet smoking and that is high. With some exceptions to the plus.

I have to ask how many vendors are so in touch with the community needs and desires that they go so far as to introduce a first ever product to the market based on that desire? I know of no other VG recipe on the market.

This combined with the prompt and friendly customer service puts Johnson Creek at the top of my list for vendors.

I would ask that they went full line save that it might distract them from what I consider an invaluable mission that has actually improved the diet smoke community, so I encourage them to stick to the juice.

(I don't remember who coined the term diet smoke, but I like and am going to use it, but not take credit for it)

Last edited:

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hi Gunny,
Thanks for your review. I just recieved my JC juice in the mail. I'm hoping to try out my 4 flavors today and will post my review soon.

Regards,
Mark

4 flavors ?!?!?!

VERY nice !!! Keep us posted on how you like them!

Waiting on my order of the Chocolate Almost and Menthol Zero Nic VG Juice

Gunny

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Hi Gunny,
Thanks for your review. I just recieved my JC juice in the mail. I'm hoping to try out my 4 flavors today and will post my review soon.
Regards,
Mark

Thanks Mark,

Yes, please do and I am also anxious to hear about what flavors, PG or VG, etc.

So far I have been holding off on flavors myself, but MacFan will be offering a sampler pack of 7 different flavors in 3.7ml bottles tomorrow.

Only available in PG Medium, but for the price, I think I'll try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread