House Blend

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodWolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
South Carolina
Got my House Blend by Copper Creek today. I must say it is interesting. Most will say they cant really put their finger on the taste. But for me it definitely has a vanilla,caramel, black pepper taste to it. To me the black pepper is quite bold. Some swear by House Blend and they have it always on hand. For me it's not really an all day vape. It has it's time I will vape it during the day though. I give it an 8/10.

They did send me a sample of Pumpkin Pie and I love that stuff. Will get a 30ml next month.

Last edited:

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
I've been vaping House Blend since August, and I still can't decide whether it's primarily a tobacco blend with some coffee and chocolate flavoring in the background or a coffee blend with some chocolate and tobacco in the background. Heck, I'm not sure it even has any tobacco flavor in it at all, although I'm pretty sure it has chocolate and coffee. Whatever other flavors besides those it might have is a complete mystery to me.

I like it a lot, obviously, but---much like Boba's---pinpointing what's in it is next to impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread