Hoosier ECig Supply Big Red Gum, Chocolate Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByeByeCoffinNails

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Kakapo Kountry (New Zealand)
Big Red Gum does make it to my local dairy- it's the only dairy in town that stocks it. We also have a lolly called 'smokers' which are hot cinnamon:

5sxmsg-210x158-bg.jpg
Smokers!

So far, this is the best 'Cinnamon Hot' flavour I have found. It's not overpoweringly sweet with a decent cinnamon kick (YAY!). Is it like Big Red? Well, it is- without the stale chewing gum taste at the end. There's room in this to add other flavours. I'm going to try Menthol flavour (the hot stuff) to give it a bigger boost and for a separate experiment, more cinnamon (because you can't get enough cinnamon!). :vapor:

Chocolate cream is muted Chocolate Bavarian taste which is good because you wouldn't want too much of that chocolatey goodness. All the esters are there. More like a milk chocolate praline flavour. I can see it as a base for a jaffa or a chocomint so some good options to make other flavours. Great potential but as an all day vape, maybe not a 'goto'. You get a lot more creaminess at more than 4v. 3.7v vapers won't get the most of this.

I'll be back later with some Heather's Heavenly vape Juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread