Holy Crap I'm at 1mg & Doing Fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
I started, I don't know, sometime a long time ago, at 24mg. I cut quickly down to 18, then 12. Then I was a long while at 8, tried to cut to 4 but it didn't go so well, so then I spent probably a year at 6. Then last year I cut to 3 for most of the year (with the occasional 6 days here and there ya know, it was uncomfortable for a few weeks). Then over the past few months I started to notice my cravings reduced - as in I could put if off longer, more easily, than before.

So when I restocked this year I decided to buy all 0mg and pick up the nic separately. I loaded several bottles at 1mg...and holy crap, surprise surprise, I'm okay with this.:blink:

I feel just a slight edginess, but it's no big deal, easy to ignore. Experience tells me an edge this light will fade out very quickly. But I'm wondering now if I can go down to zero actual zero? I feel like I need that placebo still - like I could add a couple of drops of 100mg to a 30ml bottle (effectively 0mg) and be okay because I know there's some nic in there so it must be working, but if I KNOW IT'S A REAL ZERO it just won't do. I'm going to have to do some mental gymnastics to trick myself into going actual zero eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread