Status
Not open for further replies.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Someone requested 'Gingerbread Latte' in a different thread, and boy.. that sounded fabulous to me! Holiday Spiced Cider sounds yum, too. I'd like something along the lines of 'Christmas Cookie', sort of a sugar cookie w holiday sprinkles, or 'Holiday Shortbread'... really buttery melt in your mouth-y. And last, I'd love something like a candy cane or Mistletoe (maybe mint and cranberry?) that uses your amazing mint from Mango Mint Julep in a different way. ;)

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Hard Apple Cider (no cinnamon, please! :ohmy:) and perhaps a Cranberry Tobacco? :drool:

Ok, ok, I read those wrong. I swear I thought i read 'cranberry tabasco'. I was like... nuh uh! lol

Hard apple cider sounds great, and I'd be over the moon if someone (Annette seems like my best bet by far!) would finally come up with a tobacco flavor (lightish) that I can stand vaping.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Ok, ok, I read those wrong. I swear I thought i read 'cranberry tabasco'. I was like... nuh uh! lol

Hard apple cider sounds great, and I'd be over the moon if someone (Annette seems like my best bet by far!) would finally come up with a tobacco flavor (lightish) that I can stand vaping.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

zomgname

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
AR
Chocolate covered oranges please!! Right now I'm vaping a custom creation of this flavor from another vendor that I don't think I want to keep using... and I know it would taste so fresh and delicious from VV :) Dark chocolate taste, with fresh orange and a little bit of mint... mmm...would buy it by the gallon...

A good eggnog vape is obvious :D

A few years ago I made a failed pumpkin pie bar recipe that actually turned into a favorite and I have to attempt to screw up the recipe the same way every year for thanksgiving and christmas. this was the one specifically..
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars Recipe - Allrecipes.com

I don't know how I manage it but it never rises. So everything just kinda mashes together, and it's like a crumb cake pumpkin pie, with pecans... it's very very good...

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
+1 Eleanor...... I love apple cider but have problems vaping cinnamon....
Annette how is your tobacco development coming along? No worries...I have enough lovely juices to keep me going, but would love something like a Cranberry tobacco:vapor:
My tobacco flavors are just about ready for testing, probably later this week or early next. I'll keep you posted!

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
I just last night posted a cry for help for this flavor - maybe you can make my perfect flavor: White chocolate candy cane - just like those hershey kisses that come out at Christmastime every year. A creamy white chocolate flavor with a cool blast of peppermint. To me that would be vaping heaven!!! And my perfect Christmas present!!! :)

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
So i know that peppermint mocha (or candy cane mocha latte) has already been suggested, but I was thinking a peppermint hot cocoa (or chocolate, whichever you consider the creamier version to be...just had a 20 minute argument on the definition of hot chocolate versus hot cocoa)
I gotta ask...what IS the difference between hot chocolate and hot cocoa? It sounds like it's a pretty fine distinction and you've made me curious, LOL!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
I just last night posted a cry for help for this flavor - maybe you can make my perfect flavor: White chocolate candy cane - just like those hershey kisses that come out at Christmastime every year. A creamy white chocolate flavor with a cool blast of peppermint. To me that would be vaping heaven!!! And my perfect Christmas present!!! :)
Oooh, yummy, AutumnWolf! Have you ever had white chocolate peppermint bark? It's thick white chocolate with crushed peppermint candy cane pieces embedded in it. So yummy! This one has definitely been added to my list! I'll see what I can do!

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I gotta ask...what IS the difference between hot chocolate and hot cocoa? It sounds like it's a pretty fine distinction and you've made me curious, LOL!

My granny used to say, it's hot chocolate out of a box, but what I make is special...hot cocoa. Hot cocoa is cooked on a stove with milk instead of water. Rich, creamy, and smooth tasting. She made hers from scratch when I was a kid. I always loved going to Granny's on Christmas just to get her hot cocoa. She used something like Hershey's Cocoa and added tidbits of this and that to make it a cup of "awesomeness".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread