HOLIDAY CONTEST: Wellness: Wrecked & Bonkers (WWB) Step 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
1. Does your e-cig(s) / PV(s) have a personality? It's like a Boss -Once you learn how to get what you want - it's easy peasy

2. Have you named any or all of them? No -but I didn't name my cigarettes before lighting them up either.

3. Do you decorate or dress any or all of them up? No - Maybe that is why it's not keeping a charge lately.

4. A lot of us bought cigarette cases for our analogs and nifty lighters. Do you buy special things for your e-cigs / PVs? lol - Yes - a digital camera case to carry them with me - it keeps them nice and warm.

5. What did you get for Xmas (doesn’t have to be vaping related). Robe, Slippers and two pandora beads.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
1. Yes...sleek and sexy
2. They have no names, but I love them still
3. Yes I do, with nail art stickers
4. Nope cause I just carry it around in my pocket
5. I have not opened up my presents from friends yet, I'm waiting till the Hubby gets home so we can open the together, but, sadly, I've gotten nothing from my Hubby...but happily, I took care of that and ordered me the Precise 16340 and am so excited about it :)

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Bump

[
images

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2010
Really near the mexican border.
1. Does your e-cig(s) / PV(s) have a personality?

Yes, one is rough and tumbly but always works and works for like 10 hours straight without needing to be charged.
the other one died right after I got her, She lighted up so pretty for a few hours but I am getting her replaced with her sister, they are supposed to be really pretty and long lasting.

2. Have you named any or all of them?

I named one of mine when I first started vaping and now Tumbly has his/her name-Tumbly.3. Do you decorate or dress any or all of them up? No bling, just a really cool adapter and several different cartos everyday.

4. A lot of us bought cigarette cases for our analogs and nifty lighters. Do you buy special things for your e-cigs / PVs?

I keep my PV's and their accessories in a small GPS case so the whole family is together.

5. What did you get for Xmas (doesn’t have to be vaping related).

Well I got a new illuminated box that is being replaced, new batteries for the box mods and new batteries for Tumbly. Got some new Cartos, and a bullet blender (like seen on TV) and I also got money so I can buy some more vaping stuff if I want.
I also got a bunch of Paypal money so I could buy a bunch of for for my fuzzies from people from ECF who I am eternally grateful to.

Heartisan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
North Cali
1. Does your e-cig(s) / PV(s) have a personality? My Saber is finicky, it only works if I wet my finger before hitting the button, but lasts all day at either 3.7v or 6v. My "pink" Buzz (it's supposed to be red, but everyone thinks it's hot pink) is a workhorse. I've had the worst accidents with it - dropped out of car onto concrete, dropped it in the dog's water bowl - and it has never had a problem. My Ego's are light hitting and girlie to me, lol
2. Have you named any or all of them? My family calls my Saber the Pipe Bomb. I call my pink Buzz Cherry, but I've never named any of my other ones.
3. Do you decorate or dress any or all of them up? I just ordered some nail art decals and stick-on jewels for them. :)
4. A lot of us bought cigarette cases for our analogs and nifty lighters. Do you buy special things for your e-cigs / PVs? I bought an ego case for my two Rivas, because they leaked in my purse. Everything else is just stored in Tupperware to keep my puppy from getting at them.
5. What did you get for Xmas (doesn’t have to be vaping related). A new purse, shoes for work, and 300ml of Caramel from FSUSA. :) I also bought Ego kits for my sister and best friend. :laugh: I can't stand the smell of their cigarettes anymore.

lmd514

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
Michigan
www.facebook.com
1. Does your e-cig(s) / PV(s) have a personality? - Some of them are just stubbon.
2. Have you named any or all of them? My passthough - "Old Faithful"
3. Do you decorate or dress any or all of them up? I have jewel tips on two of them, some nail stickers on the way that I bought on Ebay, and one is just pretty purple.
4. A lot of us bought cigarette cases for our analogs and nifty lighters. Do you buy special things for your e-cigs / PVs? I have a nice carrying case for them, which I decorated.
5. What did you get for Xmas (doesn’t have to be vaping related). I have a spinning wheel on the way (for spinning yarn, knitting is my other hobby)

rannox

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Clovis, Ca
rannoxdesign.com
1. Does your e-cig(s) / PV(s) have a personality? : All of them plot against me in my sleep, I just know it.
2. Have you named any or all of them? : Frankenstein and Big Bertha, the other havent found names yet.
3. Do you decorate or dress any or all of them up? : Not a big fan of blinging out my pvs, I prefer the sleek and clean look.
4. A lot of us bought cigarette cases for our analogs and nifty lighters. Do you buy special things for your e-cigs / PVs? : I buy them plenty of e-liquid.... lol
!!!!!Details and pictures/video clips would be awesome!!!!!
: A Few things, but my favs are my Weller WLC100 Soldering station, and my sexy little Craftsman Multimeter

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
1. Does your e-cig(s) / PV(s) have a personality?:
they are lazy asses, the lot of them. i believe they steal my mail when i'm at work and drink my liquor when i'm sleeping.

2. Have you named any or all of them?:
it wouldn't matter, they never listen and don't come when called anyway. i can't print the names that i call them ...

3. Do you decorate or dress any or all of them up?
i did once, but they got made fun of, became embarrassed and ran away. one of them threatened to move out - like thats gonna happen.

4. A lot of us bought cigarette cases for our analogs and nifty lighters. Do you buy special things for your e-cigs / PVs?:
no. if they want something i don't provide, they can go get a job - like thats gonna happen.

5. What did you get for Xmas (doesn’t have to be vaping related):
all the bills, as usual ...

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Not really, but I do know how to push their buttons!!
I named my SmokeStik Pitbull (beta) 'Pretty Boy', since we kept referring to them as puppies (I wasn't the only one of the testers who named theirs...).
I got some colored cartos to match the colors of the LEDs for my 510s.
4. A lot of us bought cigarette cases for our analogs and nifty lighters. Do you buy special things for your e-cigs / PVs?
A couple of carrying cases and a (cheap) PCC.
A lot of us decided not to exchange gifts this year because everyone was so broke, but I got a new blanket, a 'Snuggie', some bath lotions, a Supermarket gift card, and an exercise ball... all very practical gifts.

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
Answer at least one, or all, of the question(s).
no - they are all inanimate objects
no - I am not in the habit of naming inanimate objects
no
I never bought cases for my cigarettes - but I have for my pvs = they do not need lighters (nifty or otherwise) - they of course do have chargers, which serve an analogous function

Last edited:

Crimson

Verified Member
Dec 7, 2010
Alabama
Yes, she is very laid back, and content with either spending time at home or an evening around town at a moments notice.
Dohi (Tsalagi for serenity/peace or overall wellbeing)
Not yet
Not yet, but I find myself often looking at things to determine if they could be re-purposed to make a seriously cool mode of transportation for Dohi.
I received one present, though simple as it is, it meant the world to me. A necklace of the Japanese symbol for strength.

pintail64

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Missouri
Each and everyone of them has its own individual personality....... sometimes I will bypass one for another depending if I am willing to put up with its moodinest...LOL

Yes, some of them have names......

I have decorated two of them so far...

yup, sure have....a case for pv/liquid.

A sweater from my sweetie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread