Hmm, is that super sized chuck 5V, or 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Just noticed a sweet double barreled double battery super sized chuck in the pron. Is it 5V, or greater?

100_3752.jpg

100_3749.jpg

Royally sweet no matter which voltage it is. :)

Throw a couple of DC cartos on there and this might even provide enough vape for AmyB66... :laugh: .... well.... maybe. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Yea i agree.. Dam that would put out some serious vapor and last a day or so.. WOW

I made a double barrel Altoid mod with a couple of 18650's in it, running in parallel (3.7V). I put a couple of DC cartos on it and it kicked my ... in 3 puffs. :facepalm: Nice for mixing flavors without actually mixing them though. :)

ETA: Forgot, we cant say ... here. :lol:

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
OMG, it took me a minute to realize how honkin long that thing would be!

New owners need to pop in here and tell us about these.

Ralph, LOL the cuss word blocker is going to force us back to the really cheesy terms, like booty. Dang, I wish I never threw out my disco jacket.

Or go all 2nd grade and use words like buttwhole. :laugh:

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
The word you are searching for is "tuchas."

And, as for that long Chuck, you probably stand it upright on the floor and lean over to vape from it. No carrying it around.

ETA: Switching virus program to Sophos. The one I was using required too much maintenance. This is "on-access" so it will automatically scan everything I open. Of course, first I needed to do an initial scan. In retrospect, I should have done different drives separately. My hard drive isn't too big but I have a 500GB Time Machine and a 500GB external drive. Plus all the hidden admin files. 21 hours later there's fewer than 1 million files to go. :facepalm:

Last edited:

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
I know that word! I have been out in the ''sticks'' so long that I totally forgot it existed! LOL!

Hmmm, a chuck that size might be harder to misplace but I am guessing it is on a five volt regulator? Five volts is not as sweet as I thought it would be. I've been using the tenergy batts with my DC cartos and they last me a whole day. The DC cartos drain out the lifepo's too fast.
I am digging the clear DC's I got from Deej. They actually perform better than the metal ones I was using. They don't look as nice, all I think of is pee stained when I fill them up but performance always over rides looks.

Wellp, I'd best get my tuchas in gear and accomplish something. :)

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Ralph, I just call it like I see it. I apologize, while I never did the charm school thing, I did grow up with the 'ladylike' stuff drilled into my brain and I've spent most of my life rebelling that. But never fear, when needed I clean up really nice, even verbally, when I have to.:laugh::p

Then again, what does one expect from a girl (woman) walking around toking on a thing called a chuck? :vapor:

Hmmm, carto skinz....Ralph, you could be on to something. These would be great for any carto out there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread