Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonely Raven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Bolingbrook, IL
Howdy all,

Sorry to keep this short, but I'm heading out the door in a few minutes to take my fiance downtown Chicago for some shopping, figured we might hit up a guitar store....and I realized/wondered, are there any high end vape shops in Chicago I should visit?

I did some quick google searching and saw the more common eGo/Joye stuff everywhere, but I'm wanting to look at high end mods, Rebuildables and the like.

Thanks in advance!!

~Eric~
aka
The Lonely Raven

Driftwood

Oct 20, 2012
United States
Modern Vapor isn't that great, they only have gas station stuff from what I saw when I was there. Vapor4Lyfe is pretty well known.

A place I'm going to check out is Vape City chicago. From their website it looks like they carry most of the high end mods and a lot of e-liquid. I think they specialize in Pilipino vape gear from some of the pictures on the site as well if you're looking for that.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
FreEcigs in Mount Prospect or CigTechs in Hanover Park or Algonquin both have RBAs and may have a better mod or two. Both should be on the Vapor Search list shown above.

ETA: It's a 45min - 1 hour drive, but the store in Volo (can't mention name on this forum) currently has some steampunk mods for sale.

Last edited:

JonnyB88

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Elgin, IL, USA
FreEcigs in Mount Prospect or CigTechs in Hanover Park or Algonquin both have RBAs and may have a better mod or two. Both should be on the Vapor Search list shown above.

ETA: It's a 45min - 1 hour drive, but the store in Volo (can't mention name on this forum) currently has some steampunk mods for sale.

Seconding the store in Volo.
Great service to boot!

Also seconding Susie's other rec, if you wanna make a shorter trek than Volo, CigTechs in Hanover Park/Algonquin is nice as well.

pingpongcomputer

Verified Member
May 6, 2013
United States
Vape 2123 W Division St
https://squareup.com/market/vape-llc

I've been there a bunch of times, they always have different stuff at the counter, usually a collection of nice drippers real and clone, and a bunch of mods and clones. Also they're nice guys and have good juices to sample, don't know what's in stock at the moment, I usually stop by after work a couple times a week but I've been sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread