Hi there from Southern England!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjtheone

Oct 26, 2015
Hi all!

Finally decided to sign up to the ECF after reading countless threads - eventually I've ended up signing up!

I'm a 25 yr old female from a little town near Brighton, called Worthing in West Sussex, England.

I started vaping just over a year ago, but unfortunately after about 2 months of vaping, due to stress at the time I went back to smoking the almost 30 a day!!

I have now been vaping again for 1 month, and only smoke 3 'normal' cigarettes a day - with the intention to come off the 'normal' cigs soon!

Well thanks for reading, I am sure I will be writing on other thread soon :)
x

Reactions: Ozzie_J

pfaber11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
england
Hi I'm from the east Midlands near Nottingham. Smoked for 31 years. Been off them for 4 years now so it's doable. Took me 2 years of vaping first until i could put the cigs away. I used to vape for a month then smoke for a week or two and so on back and forth. Then I dug my heals in and stuck to it. Unfortunately the ecigs back then we're rubbish compared to what's on offer now. I use a regulated mod with 36watts on a 0.5 ohm coil and it is awesome. If you feel yourself failing try a sub ohm setup. Not that expensive can be done for 50 or 60 pounds and it's worth it. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread