Hi there , from Athens Greece

Status
Not open for further replies.

nassos33

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Athens - Greece
What an amazing and HUGE forum !! So many informations about vaping !! I,m a happy and free from analogs man . Almost 40 days quiting smoke and i vape with all my heart ! After 29 years i,ve got sooo sick of smoking . I needed stronger and stronger taste from time to time. Lately i smoked 50 grms rolling cigs of Golden Virginia a day . My doctor warned me that as i,m smoking , soon i,ll need mechanic breath support !! I,got panic . I changed roll tobbaco to ultra light cigs . 3 packs a day couldn,t satisfy me . I was hopeless.. My father in law started to vape almost 3 years ago and gave me his spare e-cig to try it out . What a disappointment . 2-3 weak puffs and that,s all.... He vaped and still do !! one of the 1st e-cigs ever made i quess . I said it,s like having a pen in your mouth . Atleast with a real pen you can write !! Anyway , 1st week of November i met a woman i know vaping tons of vape !! I asked her about it , couse i knew that this thing vapes like candle !! It was an e-go . I found all the info at the net , ordered and here i am !! Now i,m vaping an e-go ( rarely ) the fog ( great vape and flavour ) and the EVEREST of vape as i read.. The GGTS with AVS ! Ever since i haven,t puffed not a single analog . I know it,s early for conclusions but i,m so happy and optimistic !!! (Hope you,ll excuse my awfull english . )

nassos33

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Athens - Greece
Καλώς ορισες, Νασσο, και καλή επιτυχία!

Could you please tell me where you found the eGo in Greece? One of my friends in Athens is interested but I wasn't sure where she could find it.

Thanks!

I bought it at Funstore.gr the fun side of shopping! but he can also find it at NOBACCO ( don,t know the link )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread