Hi People. Guess how much this display cost? (without the juice!)

JayQuinn

Oct 17, 2023
First Post... Be Gentle....Jay

20231206_105917.jpg

Reactions: Izan

JayQuinn

Oct 17, 2023
Hi, ! in the picture there are what I would describe as two x seven tier display, but I could do from two tier - seven being the max. The pic shows a standard blue and red single LED strip run off AA battery pack (on-off switch). I've looked at multiple LED colour strip control from App / Remote; shouldn't be difficult.

I'm kinda developing this at the moment with what I would call 'modular' options, like

a 'Coil Cleaning Level', comprising of a 300ml Ultrasonic Cleaner with and a 36W Dryer to speed up the process of air drying. Hardware included.
I used to make my own coils, but (I'm lazy) and just buy stock. But I do clean my coils every two weeks, and I really believe they double the life. It's difficult to say though because I run multiple vapes at different watts and juices at the same time.

But, for those that still rda a 'Coil Build Level', again with kit required.

These Modules would sit in the middle of the two ideally

but because its Modular you could have anything.

I could do a custom build f someone wanted something in particular.

Finally, a 'Charging Level' with a 4 Bay Charger and 8 retractable USB leads, 4 x USB-C, 4 x USB-B (for some of my old school Mod's). I'm going for.........
Modular Shelves.jpg

A3 Mod Display (With a juice seat next to each, I'm fed up of trying to remember what Juice I used in each mod and making some unknown flavour, some good some, bloody awful)!
A4 (Charging) and A5 (Cleaning) at 125 mm intervals But I'm waiting for the kit to land so I can Properly measure and draw them up.

All would run off 240 mains into a 7 Bay USB hub, each of which has a switch so you could just have the LED's on if you wish.
I really was just putting it out there st see if there was any interest, because I was fed up with finding vape paraphernalia all over house.

I've got Pod and Coil Boxes Sorted (can get 12 compartments across each bay)

Coils.jpg

Pods.jpg

I really was just putting it out there st see if there was any interest, because I was fed up with finding vape paraphernalia all over house. I know what my cost is and was going to approach wholesalers or / and just build a web page / Amazon store.

Got individual size labels specified) so that you can label for each individual compartment and print the text (with logos), and again these all fit in the display. Configure how you wish.

I'll have it finished by the end of the month, I'll post images when finished.

Thanks for being my first chat buddy, i'll supply you at cost.

J

• Informative

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Hi, ! in the picture there are what I would describe as two x seven tier display, but I could do from two tier - seven being the max. The pic shows a standard blue and red single LED strip run off AA battery pack (on-off switch). I've looked at multiple LED colour strip control from App / Remote; shouldn't be difficult.

I'm kinda developing this at the moment with what I would call 'modular' options, like

a 'Coil Cleaning Level', comprising of a 300ml Ultrasonic Cleaner with and a 36W Dryer to speed up the process of air drying. Hardware included.
    I used to make my own coils, but (I'm lazy) and just buy stock. But I do clean my coils every two weeks, and I really believe they double the life. It's difficult to say though because I run multiple vapes at different watts and juices at the same time.

But, for those that still RDA a 'Coil Build Level', again with kit required.

These Modules would sit in the middle of the two ideally

but because its Modular you could have anything.

I could do a custom build f someone wanted something in particular.

Finally, a 'Charging Level' with a 4 Bay Charger and 8 retractable USB leads, 4 x USB-C, 4 x USB-B (for some of my old school Mod's). I'm going for.........
    View attachment 1007724
    A3 Mod Display (With a juice seat next to each, I'm fed up of trying to remember what Juice I used in each mod and making some unknown flavour, some good some, bloody awful)!
    A4 (Charging) and A5 (Cleaning) at 125 mm intervals But I'm waiting for the kit to land so I can Properly measure and draw them up.

All would run off 240 mains into a 7 Bay USB hub, each of which has a switch so you could just have the LED's on if you wish.
    I really was just putting it out there st see if there was any interest, because I was fed up with finding vape paraphernalia all over house.

I've got Pod and Coil Boxes Sorted (can get 12 compartments across each bay)

View attachment 1007725

View attachment 1007726

I really was just putting it out there st see if there was any interest, because I was fed up with finding vape paraphernalia all over house. I know what my cost is and was going to approach wholesalers or / and just build a web page / Amazon store.

Got individual size labels specified) so that you can label for each individual compartment and print the text (with logos), and again these all fit in the display. Configure how you wish.

I'll have it finished by the end of the month, I'll post images when finished.

Thanks for being my first chat buddy, i'll supply you at cost.

J
    You are not allowed to sell anything that you make yourself on the Forum @JayQuinn , it's against the rules!!

JayQuinn

Oct 17, 2023
    I knew some power mad moderator would come back with that.

Knew it was a set-up for this 'Warning' on my first post by the questions 'Izan the (self proclaimed) Vaping Master'. I was surprised he didn't ask me 'is it CE certified or AS/NZS compliant, have you carried out a risk assessment and meet Conformity of Production (CoP) approval; Will it withstand a nuclear war?

I think you owe me an apology.

A: It was 'Izan the (self proclaimed) Vaping Master' post that talks about if I was to sell them ...' Are the RGB Stands priced at a MOQ, in pairs, or each. Can you pay with PayPal?'.

B: Show me where or what I said to insinuate I was trying to sell them on the forum?

C: And I quote 'I really was just putting it out there st see if there was any interest, because I was fed up with finding vape paraphernalia all over house. I know what my cost is and was going to approach wholesalers or / and just build a web page / Amazon store'.

D: You given 'Izan the (self proclaimed) Vaping Master' a warning for soliciting my home project, and that he should know better than try to buy someone's home project after his 12 years of experience, 'it's against the rules' on this site and 8,619 posts? No you haven't.

The initial post was entitled 'Guess how much this display cost?'.

A normal person would take that to mean ' You will never guess how much I paid for this display I bought'

Do the photos look like I'm an industrial company and I'm trying to sell my product?

Look forward to your reply, because I have taken this rather personally.

J.

JayQuinn

Oct 17, 2023
    For those that want to know; as this will probably be my last post...

It's actually a 7 Tier Nail Varnish Display that you can buy for £10 or ($19 AUS)
    off Amazon.
    Coil tidy is a 7 day, Morning, Lunchtime, Evening and Bedtime daily medication box. 28 Compartments you can buy from a £1 Shop.

Sorry for trying to post, what I thought would be a useful post.

J.

• Agree

JayQuinn

Oct 17, 2023

UncLeJukLe

Am I to assume that's your evidence submission?

I believe at the time; the answer to my question had not been made known and in the public domain my friend.

Only J. Knew the answer to the question, when that statement was made.

Knowledge has no price or cost, therefore to 'supply at cost' should be taken literally.

:admin:

• Optimistic
    Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    i'll supply you at cost.

for garbage anyone can purchase themselves?

you should know, some here, and on other vape forums and on FB have been using those nail polish cases for flavorings for YEARS…

your ummm, “idea” is nothing new or special… if you would have done some “actual” research, instead of naively thinking this was a novel concept you would have known that… but alas, you did not

lol, the silly blue and pink childlike playskool lights are cute though

i am greatly amused :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

JayQuinn

Oct 17, 2023
    ShowMeTwice....

Unfortunately it's common there is always a Keyboard Warrior, like yourself, that lives to prove to others that they are the author of the 'Knowledgey book of Knowledge' on whatever subject in the world.

They know better, and are proud to flex whilst sitting in their one bed council flat, on their own, waiting in front of a laptop to pounce narcissistically on someones opinion to fill their void of unhappiness in their life, and gives themselves, a reason to beat their chest, and be happy In their own mind, having proven are 'King of the forum'.

Whilst others just roll their eyes

I find your reply, rude and obnoxious; but I find solace in the fact, to quote your goodself in your last post. you have replied to about vaping around a child, your unwanted 'many opinions and thoughts' are not just aimed at me.

'(ShowMeTwice)....has many opinions and thoughts. Mine (ShowMeTwice) are as valid as any other person here. but, thanks anyways...........'

I personally, wouldn't let you round a child. Vaping or not,

J also 'has many opinions and thoughts and are as valid as any other person here. but, thanks anyways...........'

At least your unwanted 'many opinions and thoughts', are not just aimed at me, your just generally have inadequacies in your life and this is a way to fill that void.

It's unfortunate the NHS is in the state it is.

I too, am greatly amused, that as you assume you're a higher being than us mere mortals, would display their real failings by posting an oxymoron, designed to cause me distress.

'the silly blue and pink childlike playskool lights are cute though'

Are they 'Silly or Cute', either way, that statement would suggest you have an inner psyche into a child's mind and completely contradictory .

I would be so greatful, and also give you the opportunity to us all that you aren't grandad from 'Only Fools and Horses' and share with us what you did 'In the War........'

Could share with us how you store your (flavorings? Haven't a clue what that means, the picture clearly shows Nic Salts?) as....

'you should know, some here, and on other vape forums and on FB have been using those nail polish cases for flavorings for YEARS…'

In the War....

'your ummm, “idea” is nothing new or special…'

You clearly have a far superior, method? Create a wormhole and use that, maybe a time machine that you used to store them (before the war) and go back and forth to collect?

'if you would have done some “actual” research, instead of naively thinking this was a novel concept you would have known that… but alas, you did not'

Again an assumption on your behalf. Please send me a link to anything that proves that it's not a novel concept'

I couldn't find any Vape Storage / Displays whilst carrying out the research that 'alas I didn't do'.

Think, before you post; because someone like me will prove to everyone your opinion isn't one that comes from a stable mind.

'ShowMeTwice?' I'm surprised you need showing at all (possibly your age you forget things easily?)

You should be 'I've told you once, I'm not going to tell you again.'

J.

(Boom! J Drops the Mike!) :rickroll:

Users who are viewing this thread