Hi guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royalgipsy

Dec 7, 2016
Hi I am a Norwegian guy, I qutted smoking totally about a month ago and i am pretty new to this since vaping is not a very big thing in my country and regulated pretty much as a tobacco product. I do however live next to swedish border where I can get a limited selection of atomizers and mostly regulated mods and some juices. I guess I don't fall under the category cloudchaser or flavorchaser because I want both at the same time. I did very fast discover I like dripping and do some experementing with my own coils with the limited assortment of wires I can get my hands on.. It takes forever to buy things from the internet since I am pretty much at the end of the world and I must pay my blood and skin worth for things. Enough complaining, I AM happy that I quitted smoking and I do try to make my wife quit too and she is trying hard. She is CONSTANTLY complaining that the windows get gray so she has to clean them allmost every day though even if we air out a lot, but we cant ignore that it is winter in an arctic country, I would be happy for good advizes to give her on that issue.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi I am a Norwegian guy, I qutted smoking totally about a month ago and i am pretty new to this since vaping is not a very big thing in my country and regulated pretty much as a tobacco product. I do however live next to swedish border where I can get a limited selection of atomizers and mostly regulated mods and some juices. I guess I don't fall under the category cloudchaser or flavorchaser because I want both at the same time. I did very fast discover I like dripping and do some experementing with my own coils with the limited assortment of wires I can get my hands on.. It takes forever to buy things from the internet since I am pretty much at the end of the world and I must pay my blood and skin worth for things. Enough complaining, I AM happy that I quitted smoking and I do try to make my wife quit too and she is trying hard. She is CONSTANTLY complaining that the windows get gray so she has to clean them allmost every day though even if we air out a lot, but we cant ignore that it is winter in an arctic country, I would be happy for good advizes to give her on that issue.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to read:
Drip Vaping: Your Guide to Dripping e-Juice | Vape-Resource.com
2015: The Art of the Drip - A Dripping Primer | Spinfuel Vape Magazine
(7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
What is an Atomizer? E-Cig Terminology Simplified
Wrapping Building Coils 101 For Beginners
Could try FastTech but keep the first order small and see how it goes.
re: FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Hi @Royalgipsy , and welcome to ECF! I hope you don't mind that I laughed. You are not a cloud chaser, but you are fogging up the windows?!? Haha... Tell your wife that her cigarette smoke is bonding with your perfectly harmless, and residue free vapor and sticking the smoke particles to the glass! Then she will vape too. :)

Who knows, it might work!
wine.gif

Reactions: Royalgipsy

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Welcome and congratulations on the switch, Royalgipsy. :) Afraid there's nothing for it (foggy windows) in home and in auto. It happens when it turns cold and I imagine that's most of the year for Noraway. A squeegee will become your best friend. I limit my weekly window cleaning to the ones I look out of and the others to my standard spring cleaning. :laugh:

Reactions: Royalgipsy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread