• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

hi guys. being mia for a while but now its time to make a change

Status
Not open for further replies.

recon

Verified Member
Jun 11, 2012
SG
Hi guys

Being mia for a while during the phase where the authorities started on bans and restrictions on digitals thus never really got started on digitals despite being active here in the beginning. But i think its time i switch to healthier alternatives which will help me reduce or even eliminate my reliance on analogs thus i hope i can receive some help and hints on where to get started

Heard from some friends who are vaping that currently the bans do not cover consumption but only that pertaining to sales and distribution. Thus is it safe to vape in public or we still have to do it discretely?

Thanks again and its great to see you guys again. Hope some will still remember me

Cheers

atticasg

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
Although the new tighter rule will be in effect from Dec 2015, they're already dishing out ridiculous fines if caught blatantly importing or vaping. This is in fact due to many young chaps who picked up vaping like its just so cool, being caught vaping openly and more people getting caught importing. Stay low and be safe. I rather see the community alive and discreet than bigger and more trend-upsetting. Its not easy to just change or force a change of law here, unfortunately.

recon

Verified Member
Jun 11, 2012
SG
Thats kinda sad. Regulations should be based on scientific facts evidence and not bcos you dun have means to control or moderate. Cigs, liquors and even carbon emissions etc are also hazardous but yet nothing was done and in reality taxes are raised instead. Kinda says much abt the mentality and mindset of the current administration in power

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
They will not catch you, but think about it, how are you gonna answer them when they ask how you acquired it? Like I always say again and again, protect yourself and do it discreetly. If you wish to be a showoff or ignorant and go cloudy in public, please do go ahead and then later on let us know how it felt getting apprehended. Lol. I already saw a few people getting questioned. Overheard one in town area apologising and asking for a chance.

Be a big showoff only to be a coward later on. Public vapers are a joke to the community and the biggest laughing stock. As evil as I sound, I do always wish these people get caught. Lessons need to be learned the hard way if you do not already know the meaning of illegal.

recon

Verified Member
Jun 11, 2012
SG
vape where you would .........e.
which means in private

Haha. Yes and no cos it would weird to .........e in front of your wife aint it? But jokes aside, i get whats being conveyed. Do but dun get caught cos thats what the army taught us. Cover and concealment is the key

recon

Verified Member
Jun 11, 2012
SG
They will not catch you, but think about it, how are you gonna answer them when they ask how you acquired it? Like I always say again and again, protect yourself and do it discreetly. If you wish to be a showoff or ignorant and go cloudy in public, please do go ahead and then later on let us know how it felt getting apprehended. Lol. I already saw a few people getting questioned. Overheard one in town area apologising and asking for a chance.

Be a big showoff only to be a coward later on. Public vapers are a joke to the community and the biggest laughing stock. As evil as I sound, I do always wish these people get caught. Lessons need to be learned the hard way if you do not already know the meaning of illegal.

Agree with you on whats being mentioned. Such irresponsible behaviour not only jeapordise those who have being responsible and discrete but also puts the whole community at risk. Things, sources are already tough as it is now and it cant get any worse with such acts cos it will serve as deterrence and excuses for imposing more restrictions and controls

Reactions: Epic_Sinner

MegaDark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Dark World
Know your rules when you play the game.....
Years back the rules was stated in sillypore.....
Follow it and Dun break it and be hero and show off.....
Now they already have plenty of specimen on their shelves, dun be a smart alec and contribute more to them....
Things are getting more and more tight and source circle getting smaller so dun ruin it....
Unless if you want to pay super rip off price to get what u need and want.....
Hence here i urge Newbies Please go research and know the rules before you game on....
Time out and vape on

Reactions: Feeq

errolng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Home
Discreet is the way to go. Find a dark quiet spot to do it. Even tho the law is not well define on vaping in public, doing so opening is only asking for trouble.
Anyway can one mix vaping and analogs? Cos for me once I started a proper atty the urge for analogs seems to go away real quick..

i think many do.
i myself still smoke even though ive been vaping for over 2 1/2 years

Reactions: Feeq
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread