Hi From VIC, Australia. Any Advice?

glowyjen

• Jun 23, 2023
    Australia
    Hi! My name is Jen, and I am from VIC, Australia. I am just getting back into vaping, but I vaped for a while from about 2016-2021 until the new rules in Aus came in, and then started nicotine gum and sort of gave up, but recently I have been really craving cigarettes, thought I would do a bit better for my body and vape instead. But the laws here in Aus are outrageous. Does anyone have any advice for me if you also live in Australia? I have a prescription from pre-filled pods and the free base liquid but I am not sure where to go with it or what to get. Advice, again, would be very helpful :)

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    Hello @glowyjen and welcome to the ECF. :)

Just about every country other than the UK and New Zealand are implementing new vaping regulations and laws.

I am running into some difficulty with being able to even find any real information about current vaping in Aus.

Hopefully these links offer some guidance for you.

Good luck!!!

glowyjen

• Jun 23, 2023
    Australia
    Welcome to Eckeff, Glowyjen.

What did you vape before, and do you know if you're a DL or MTL vaper?
    Before, I was into rdas and rtas and sub ohm tanks, and a f ton of pods, and I think I prefer MTL but I do like a but of DL too. I am slowly getting the information of how to build back into my brain :rolleyes: as I have a terrible memory. I have some basic tools and stuff but I will need to get some more, short on money so it will take a little time.

bouvape

Unresolved Status
    Jul 3, 2023
    • Deleted by Misty
    • Reason: unregistered supplier

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Before, I was into rdas and rtas and sub ohm tanks, and a f ton of pods, and I think I prefer MTL but I do like a but of DL too. I am slowly getting the information of how to build back into my brain :rolleyes: as I have a terrible memory. I have some basic tools and stuff but I will need to get some more, short on money so it will take a little time.
    Gotcha. What do you have access to? Are you allowed to order from anywhere?

Users who are viewing this thread