Hi! First post here. Got Cyber Quest today great device but standard included coils suck. Help recommendations for better coils?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphantor

• Dec 29, 2022
    As per the title I got the Cyborg Quest today and its a great little device (Not so little itself hehe) It came with 2 included UB Pro coils but they are terrible!
    little background. I had the SWAG 2 around 2020 then stopped vaping. Got an RPM40 last year and the flavor was amazing, I could taste everything and it produced very sweet vapor in my mouth but the coils would burn out in 2 or 3 days known issue.
    So I decided to get the Cyborg Quest it arrived today but the flavor with the included coils is terrible! like lieterally a 1/10 for both despite having great vapor production.

I was wondering what coils would you guys recommend for best flavor? I am looking for something that will last at least 5 to 7 days minimum.
    I was looking at the TNX2 0.5ohm coils or 904 XL 2 coils since they were the most recommended on reddit by other users.

I was wondering if any of those 2 would be my best bet? and was also wondering if I did go with either of those coils would the Fireluke 2 or Fireluke 3 be a better choice?

NOTE: I read a lot on reddit the 904 XL 2 has amazing flavor but lots of people were saying they burn in 2 or 3 days. So not sure what other options I have.

Thank you! look forward to any help I can get.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 14, 2020
    Maybe give some thought to getting the UB Pro RBA. You can play with the coiling to fine tune the flavor you're after.
    If you want to stay with drop-in coils, Fireluke ones are great. The .5 Ohm last a good long time. The 904 ones are best for TC; folks saying they burn out quickly are probably using them in wattage mode.
    (The tanks have small fill holes. You need e-liquid bottles that have small tips. Or use a syringe.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread