Hi all, new member here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dac311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
Well, sort of. I've been a registered lurker for a little while. A little about me: I was a pack and a half-2 pack a day smoker for about 16 years. A friend turned me on to the disposable blu's and I started with those and a groupon deal that some e cig company did. Since about mid april I've been on v2's and have tried the newest version of the 808 fluxomizers, which I wasn't a fan of. Tomorrow I should have 2 Smokeless Image Volt X2 batteries coming in. So far I've tried a variety of juices from v2 (prefills)vape dudes and today I started on Gotvapes crystal flux with the pheonix bottom coil clearo's (808) and I am loving it. I still have an occational analog, but I'm trying to end that habit. Other than that, not much more to say. Hope to have a good time here in the forum.

For me the little cigarette looking mods just didn't do it for me. However, when I moved up to a mod with an 18650 battery (the Silver Bullet in my case), I could not wait to finish off the rest of my carton an quit completely. I was too cheep to throw away all the money I had paid for my cartons, so I forced myself to smoke all but what I thought was the last pack. Now I use variable voltage and could not imagine going back again.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Well, sort of. I've been a registered lurker for a little while. A little about me: I was a pack and a half-2 pack a day smoker for about 16 years. A friend turned me on to the disposable blu's and I started with those and a groupon deal that some e cig company did. Since about mid april I've been on v2's and have tried the newest version of the 808 fluxomizers, which I wasn't a fan of. Tomorrow I should have 2 Smokeless Image Volt X2 batteries coming in. So far I've tried a variety of juices from v2 (prefills)vape dudes and today I started on Gotvapes crystal flux with the pheonix bottom coil clearo's (808) and I am loving it. I still have an occational analog, but I'm trying to end that habit. Other than that, not much more to say. Hope to have a good time here in the forum.

You will love the X2 batteries. They are the same thing as the kgo except in 808 threading. Also, SI has the best customer service in the business.

Also, once you start using the BC phoenix from gotvapes, you wont want to use your v2 cartos. They give such a great flavor and vapor. I just gave away all of my blank 808 cartos and went exclusively to the phoenix. The 2.4-2.6ohm ones make up for the bottom coil and size of the carto. If you want a warmer vapor, try the top coil ones. They are just as good.

Dac311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
I got my x2's in. I went with those over the kgo because of the battery regulation. I wanted consistency over the higher starting voltage. I am seriously loving these pheonix's. I'm currently vapeing crystal flux 17 mg in them. Great vapor, taste, throat hit. I don't know if I like it better than the v2 Sahara, but I like it just as much. Oh yeah, my x2's just came in as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread