HHV Latest News

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
In light of current alarm among the vape community, Adam & Heather want everyone to know:

1) HHV is not going to close up until there is absolutely no other option.

2) They are weighing all options.

3) They are not giving up!

Heather has been active on the Facebook page answering questions and posting information and videos. Here’s the link to the FB page:

Heather's Heavenly Vapes

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Time to light up the White House switchboard!
HHV_Action_Call_WH_Newsletter.jpg

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Does HHV have any forum active coupon codes?
    I do like tobacco flavors and was wondering what the top sellers are in tobacco flavors?
    I do like coffee flavors so I’m going to try Mo-joe and I’m going to try triple threat.
    I’d like to try another tobacco but not maple flavor.
    Do pure VG blends need steeping ?

Reactions: LAwaters

LAwaters

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 25, 2014
    Does HHV have any forum active coupon codes?
    I do like tobacco flavors and was wondering what the top sellers are in tobacco flavors?
    I do like coffee flavors so I’m going to try Mo-joe and I’m going to try triple threat.
    I’d like to try another tobacco but not maple flavor.
    Do pure VG blends need steeping ?

Hi @Robbert and thanks for asking! :)

HHV has a 15% coupon code that can be used one time per customer for 15% savings on all e-liquids in that order. It's perfect for first time customers:

TRYHHV

Triple Threat is the most popular Artisan Reserve flavor by far! Great choice.

The top sellers in tobacco are:
    1) Legend - a pipe tobacco blend with cherry notes. This one starts off brightly flavored and mellows to a richer flavor as it ages.
    2) Dragon's Fire - rich tobacco with flavor notes that are hard to describe. Seems to be different to everyone, though on exhale it can smell like chocolate chip cookies. It's a very slightly sweet flavor.
    3) Heavenly Tobacco - a non-NET (naturally extracted tobacco) RY4 flavor (nuts, vanilla and caramel)
    4) Huntsman - earthy, deep flavor
    5) Dark Horse - straight up earthy tobacco that many feel is closest to cigarette or pipe tobacco.

There are some tobacco reviews here in our forum that might help you decide:
    *REVIEWS* - HHV Tobaccos

In coffee flavors, Mo-Joe is the best of flavored coffee drinks IMO. For just rich, dark coffee flavor Fresh Grindz is delicious. I've never had a coffee vape that really tasted like coffee like Fresh Grindz does.

As for steeping, even at Max VG, the NETs do benefit from a 24 hour period with the caps off and after that periodic shaking of the bottle. The caps off time lets any remaining alcohol (which is used in extraction) escape. Flavors like Legend really do get better and more mellow as it ages. The flavors have a chance to blend more fully.

Artisan Reserve flavors are pre-aged, so they are perfect right out of the mailbox. :)

I hope this helps. Welcome to HHV!

LAwaters

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 25, 2014
    Yes it helps.
    Does the reserve blends vape good if 100% VG is used?
    I’m pg sensitive and I understand that 100% vg doesn’t always vape consistent.

From the comments and feedback I've seen, the 100% VG blends vape very well. I've seen comments from people using tanks that are very sensitive to wicking like the Kayfuns. They have no issues that I've seen.

I know @Hulamoon and @retic1959 vape 100% VG. Maybe one of them could confirm.

Since VG tends to mute flavor, HHV adds extra flavor (at no extra charge) to all 100% VG blends to compensate. I think Retic has ordered an extra flavor shot to boost the flavor further.

Extra flavor shots are not available for the Artisan Reserves. But again, extra flavor is already added to those for the 100% VG options.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 25, 2014

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I got my Uwell Caliburn today and so far it lives up to the reviews I’ve been seeing.
    I’m using 100% vg with 3mg of nicotine,it doesn’t dry hit and it’s super easy to refill.
    It’s a bit too soon but so far it’s the best pod I’ve tried and price is very reasonable.Its not flavor city but plain vg with nicotine isn’t either.

I think I’ll try adding a few drops of distilled water to thin out vg just to see what happens.

Reactions: LAwaters

LAwaters

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 25, 2014
    I received my order and juice is great.
    I’m using a sqounk mod with a flavor rda but it’s time to set up one of my flavor tanks.
    Kayfun,Rose 3.1 or subtank mini should bring out the flavors.

Glad to hear that! I ended up hunting for the best flavor tanks and coils to get the most from my favorites Dragon's Fire and Pirate's Booty. Enjoy!

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    My only complaint with HHV is bottles aren’t big enough.
    Glad to hear that! I ended up hunting for the best flavor tanks and coils to get the most from my favorites Dragon's Fire and Pirate's Booty. Enjoy!
    Did you find a coil or tank that brought out flavors more than others?
    I am using a kanger subtank mini with a factory sub coil and it’s better than expected.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 25, 2014
    My only complaint with HHV is bottles aren’t big enough.

Did you find a coil or tank that brought out flavors more than others?
    I am using a kanger subtank mini with a factory sub coil and it’s better than expected.

Definitely subohm coils. I prefer a warm vape and that probably is what enhances flavor for me. I currently have three Wotofo SMM Serpent tanks that I love. I’m using a single fused Clapton coil, kanthal at .25 ohms. It’s a 3 mm inner diameter coil. With all that surface area on the coil and the larger wick, I get great flavor and dense vapor. Suits my vape preference perfectly.

I wouldn’t mind if Dragon’s Fire was sold by the gallon. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread