• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hey Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Haha, that was probably a record for the shortest time in an elected position, Stormy!

At least it started a conversation!;)

OK You all need to see if you can start a e-vapors get together in Stillwater or Stroud, somewhere both OKC and Tulsa can meet? I know they can't post here but see if Steve or Rob will sponsor it?

Oh, lately I drive up to Tulsa a lot so can do a weekday lunch vape-in!

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
At least it started a conversation!;)

OK You all need to see if you can start a e-vapors get together in Stillwater or Stroud, somewhere both OKC and Tulsa can meet? I know they can't post here but see if Steve or Rob will sponsor it?

Oh, lately I drive up to Tulsa a lot so can do a weekday lunch vape-in!

I think Stroud would be the closest to the middle. Does anybody know of a place in Stroud to have a get together? I don't think there is much there.

We should have a post that confirms everyone's cities and closest metro area. I know a handful of people mentioned it in the "Are you an Okie?" thread and some people have their cities next to their avatar, but it would be nice to have an actual list here in our little subforum. It seems like it would be much easier on you guys for situating get-togethers knowing where everyone is scattered out to across the state.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
We should have a post that confirms everyone's cities and closest metro area. I know a handful of people mentioned it in the "Are you an Okie?" thread and some people have their cities next to their avatar, but it would be nice to have an actual list here in our little subforum. It seems like it would be much easier on you guys for situating get-togethers knowing where everyone is scattered out to across the state.

I thought we should have a get to know each other thread to do that and other info about ourselves.

I thought we should have a get to know each other thread to do that and other info about ourselves.

Sounds like a good idea to me! We're all going to be here to get to know our "neighbors", so to speak, and we would easily be able to conjure a hard list from the locations posted - perfect. :)

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain

OK Ladies start the Threads!

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I tried to start a thread to see if anyone has ever seen anyone vaping anywhere in Olahoma. I guess I have not posted enough yet to start thread, I don't know. I hope we aren't the only people in oklahoma vaping, LOL

I vape in public all the time. A lot of people ask me about it. Most response is positive. I am trying to spread the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread