Hey, great forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say it seems like you guys are the nicest people on the internet. lol. Most forums have this elitist attitude, but all the responses here seem friendly and eager to help.
I'm pretty new to vaping. I switched from a pack and a half of analogs a day to vaping last Friday and don't see myself going back. I tried cig-alikes about two years ago and they just didn't cut it. I bought an iTaste vv/vw version 3 (chameleon color), came with a Kanger Mini ProTank 3. I bought a Kanger T3S and an Aspire K1 tank also. All are working well.
I'm going to buy an Eleaf iStick 20w today, or maybe something a little better depending on what the shop has, with maybe an Atlantis or a SubTank (again depending what the shop has), and an RBA.
I figure the more money I put into vaping the less likely I am to go back to analogs. lol

DaniB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
New York
Welcome StockyIrish !

Screen Shot 2014-12-27 at 9.36.08 AM.jpg

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
dragon welcome2.jpg
Hi StockyIrish and welcome to ECF!

The iStick has the ability of going up to 20W, but it won't fire anything below 1 ohm. that's for safety reasons.

Not sure you want to get into sub-ohm right away, seeing as you are relatively new to vaping. There are safety issues with sub-ohming that anyone should study up on before going that route.

Your choice, of course, but please read up a lot on it, especially battery safety, and do it right :)

So I ended up getting this set up:
10897129_10152461079572000_5604968020131198559_n.jpg
That's a Hana clone 36w, Atlantis, and a Dark Horse RDA. Well, they said a Dark Horse at the shop but I think it's a clone also.
The Atlantis hits hard, especially since I put 12mg nic juice in there. The dripper isn't hitting hard at all though. They built me a coil at the shop to get started, reading .41 on the ohmmeter. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread