Here's what I've got and what I want to get - good choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherlock

Jun 7, 2009
Central VA
I have an older 801 and 901, both with auto batts. I'd like to get a little chuck. I know I need batteries like these Kit: 2 x RCR123A 3.6V 880mah Ultrafire Protected Li-Ion Batteries & TL-100 Universal Li-Ion Charger 16340 but what else do I need like adapters or whatever? If I could have a "shopping" list that would be great. I'm very confused at this point!!

(I also have plenty of ejuice and empty carts for both the 801 and 901).

At some point I'll be looking at another model of PV but now, I think it's best to stick with what I've got.

I love the 901 but it just doesn't hold much liquid. The 801 is my pv of choice and eventually will need more colors (just have white and black now).

Will the little chuck work with my 801 and 901? I haven't even seen one all put together to know what it looks like. I've run searches on the forum but can't seem to find anything.

thanks!

Bekinder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
Oklahoma
I have an older 801 and 901, both with auto batts. I'd like to get a little chuck. I know I need batteries like these Kit: 2 x RCR123A 3.6V 880mah Ultrafire Protected Li-Ion Batteries & TL-100 Universal Li-Ion Charger 16340 but what else do I need like adapters or whatever? If I could have a "shopping" list that would be great. I'm very confused at this point!!

(I also have plenty of ejuice and empty carts for both the 801 and 901).

At some point I'll be looking at another model of PV but now, I think it's best to stick with what I've got.

I love the 901 but it just doesn't hold much liquid. The 801 is my pv of choice and eventually will need more colors (just have white and black now).

Will the little chuck work with my 801 and 901? I haven't even seen one all put together to know what it looks like. I've run searches on the forum but can't seem to find anything.

thanks!

Link to ThagBuilt.com I hope the hyperlink works for you for the Chuck.
Very nice units and there is a myriad of designs listed on his site, and here on ECF too. I have one I do the 3.7 volt on, it's a VERY dependable model
and you can order I believe with the choices of whatever atomizer you wish to use with it. My 3.7 battery is good for a day or two, maybe even more if I didn't change it out after 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread