Here's my flavor profile, now help me pick some new juices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordan85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Boston
I have been a faithful bwb fanboy for my first year of vaping, but I have basically tried everything from there that I am interested in. Recently, I have gotten into some juices from AVE (gorilla juice and boba's) which I absolutely LOVE and now has me wanting to sample some other vendors. Here's an abbreviate list of some of the juices that I have tried and really stuck out in my mind as good or bad. I vape all my juice at 18mg, and using 3.7v @ 1.8ohm or 1.5ohm.

BWB Applewood
-- This juice is just barely good enough to stay in my rotation. It performs well, but loses flavor to me quickly. If it kept its flavor longer, it would move to good status

BWB Honey Flue and Honey Flue Nut
-- honey flue was too sweet for me, honey flue nut was alright for an occasional vape, but nothing that really knocked my sox off.

BWB Melonbacco
-- love this stuff. Great throat hit and flavor

BWB Maple Tobacco
-- same as melonbacco, greath th and flavor

BWB Malty and Malty Toffee
-- love the flavor, but I wish these had more throat hit

BWB 555
-- really didn't like this stuff. Tasted weird and perfumey to me

BWB Peach and Blueberry
-- I used to like both of these a lot, but the flavor changed for me as a result of vaping them too often

AVE Flue Cured
-- didn't care for this either. Tasted weird to me

AVE Gorilla Juice
-- LOVE this stuff. I would vape it all day if I could (juices lose flavor to me if I vape them too long). I wish it had more throat hit though

AVE Boba's
-- Good stuff, very similar to gorilla juice, but I like gorilla juice more

AVE Hype
-- Way too much melon flavor for me

AVE Craveloupe
-- I want to like this, but not enough throat hit for me

Halo Captain Jack
-- I love the throat hit on this. Flavor is tolerable, but not something I am a huge fan of

Halo Midnight Apple
-- I probably didn't give this juice a fair shot, but when I tried it I didn't like it

FSUSA Hypnotic Myst
-- Wasn't fond of this, tasted really perfumey to me

So basically, as you can see, I crave throat hit and tend to migrate towards tobacco or tobacco fusion flavors. However, one of the big reasons I go to tobacco and tobacco fusion flavors is b/c they tend to give the throat hit I crave, and not necessarily because I don't like vaping fruits/sweet flavors.

Soooooo.... anybody got any recommendations for me?? :)

Last edited:

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
It's so tricky - even in your list, we like some of the same flavors, but not all. AVE and BWB are two vendors that I have been my main resources for a while, though, so it might make more sense to recommend a vendor rather than a specific flavor.

I've been enjoying everything I've sampled so far from Highbrow. Their tobaccos and vanillas are superb. Bryan will customize any flavor in any way that you like, he makes everything himself from natural extractions, so you're bound to find something that you'll enjoy from there.

I am also hearing nice things about Goodejuice and their house-brewed line - they're next on my "must try" list.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I also love tobacco vapes. I second both of the above posters in recommending Highbrow Vapor Tobaccos and the Vapor4Life USA line (both vendors have several many tobaccos in those categories).

I can also recommend Vermillion River's Kentucky Premium Blends (all of them, especially the Maplebacco); and Darth Vaper's tobaccos.

Also Nite Lite Vapor (but it sounds as if you won't like their world-famous Bounty Hunter, as it is very sweet!).

Finally, since you love Gorilla Juice, you might enjoy Prime Vaping's Kong's Vape. (Actually, PV has a lot of different tobacco juices, both natural/extracted and synthetic.)

And finally, Jordan, a word of advice: except for V4L and NLV, these juices are all freshly-made to order, and so require some steep time before the flavors really meld and ripen (shaddup, jplanet! :laugh::laugh:). But you probably already knew that. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread