Herekles by Sense - rubber O ring UGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I just bought the Herekles Sub-Ohn tank and the rubber O-ring will NOT come out of the glass tank. Aggravating to say the least, as it's the only way to fill the dang thing. Since you have to remove it to fill the tank, I'm thinking the irritation factor may make this thing more of an annoyance than anything. Thinking ahead, do they sell replacement o rings? Thinking my clutzy ... will end up ripping it while trying to take it out (considering the juice capacity of the Herekles may mean I'm sucking up tons of juice and need to re-fill often) . Any thoughts?

+
Could be (not home right now to double check on this - just bought it) The rubber seal that sits in the glass tank is pretty darn firmly in there for mine. no way to fill the tank with your standard ejuice bottles..maybe with a really narrow tip, but not ones that I have. I'll try to post a pic

From what I've been hearing, when the ring is attached to the glass tank, it can be difficult to get out. Once you get it out, it will sit in the base ok - but often gets 'stuck' to the glass. I'm just wondering if this is going to be an issue. Thinking it may be a good idea to have a few replacement rings around in case, if it DOES get stuck and gets ripped, at least there is extra laying around. It's a 22ml tank (I think). Haven't seen much on this tank so not sure who (if anyone other than Sense) would sell the rings..OR...if any standard rings would fit? Seems like it has a lip on it? (taking pics now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread