Here we go again

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghair

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
Phoenix
Man, I just can't get into something new without going nuts. Three weeks and I have 2 Itaste V3s (one given to be by a coworker who vaping didn't pan out), an MVP2, about 6 T3s. Is that enough? Hell no, I have 2 Iclear 30s and mini T3s on order (with more spare coils of course). By all means I need something stealth so I have a ego mini coming, should probably get ten tanks for that too. I'm getting into DIY flavoring with a guy at work so we have big honkin' bottles of nic juice and concentrated flavors coming. Was looking online for something better for a PV for home, you know, something that costs a mint and can plug directly into the street transformer outside? God help me.

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
Man, I just can't get into something new without going nuts. Three weeks and I have 2 Itaste V3s (one given to be by a coworker who vaping didn't pan out), an MVP2, about 6 T3s. Is that enough? Hell no, I have 2 Iclear 30s and mini T3s on order (with more spare coils of course). By all means I need something stealth so I have a ego mini coming, should probably get ten tanks for that too. I'm getting into DIY flavoring with a guy at work so we have big honkin' bottles of nic juice and concentrated flavors coming. Was looking online for something better for a PV for home, you know, something that costs a mint and can plug directly into the street transformer outside? God help me.

You're gonna have to get a home fusion reactor, buddy.

• Deleted by UntamedRose
  • Reason: spamming for post count....
  • Deleted by UntamedRose
  • Reason: spamming for post count....
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread