Help?

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
Voopoo's current chip puts the mod into a sleep mode if it's not used for a period of time (i'm thinking 20 mins but can't recall for sure). Then you have to press the fire button once to wake it up before it will fire again.

That may be what you're experiencing. No criticism & no idea whether English is your 1st language but if you'll provide a bit more detail about what happens & try to relate it more grammatically, someone may be able to offer better help.

Crest01

Jul 17, 2023
Voopoo's current chip puts the mod into a sleep mode if it's not used for a period of time (i'm thinking 20 mins but can't recall for sure). Then you have to press the fire button once to wake it up before it will fire again.

That may be what you're experiencing. No criticism & no idea whether English is your 1st language but if you'll provide a bit more detail about what happens & try to relate it more grammatically, someone may be able to offer better help.
when i open the mod i can fire like 2 times but after that its automaticaly shuts down. i observe that the screen is freeze before it shut down

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
Hmmmm?
1st guess, some e-liquid leaked & got into the mod onto the circuitry. May be no way to fix that.
2nd guess, dirty battery contacts. Try cleaning them by removing the batteries and wiping the contacts in the compartment with a bit of alcohol on a paper towel.
3rd guess, a fault in your coil or tank causing the mod's protection to kick in. Try swapping them.
4th guess, some e-liquid or something on your fingers got under the fire button, causing the mod to see 5 clicks instead of 1 press.

Just taking shots in the dark here. Anyone else have ideas?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread