Status
Not open for further replies.

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
I've always but my charger and extra batteries in my checked luggage with the batteries in a fitted plastic battery box. For carry on I remove the battery and juice from the mod and put the battery in a plastic battery box and place the 6ml bottle with the top on and 30ml bottles in a plastic zip lock bag. Never had a problem. I don't even think about vaping on a plane! Could you image the bad press if a plane had to turn around.

ETA. I guess one could do like Filthy and but charger and batteries in carry on so if luggage was missing you could still vape while freaking out about your luggage missing.

Last edited:

yaypudding

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
North of NYC
I last traveled in October so I don't know how SOP may have changed since then. I was told to just put all my vape gear, and separate bag of juices (which has to follow the rules for liquids) into 1 Ziploc bag and then to put that into it's own bin, like your shoes and what not when you go through security. Batteries I put in cases, tape closed, and place with my charger in my checked bag.

Remember to not fill the bottle all the way in the reo, the pressurization causes it to autofeed, I just travel with them empty and clean, then slap a bottle in when I get outside.

Jonathan Rizo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
Riverside, California, United States
Just do as filthy said, worked great for me two weeks ago. For some reason when I was flying from Mexico they had me put spare batteries in checked luggage but that's it.

FYI don't forget about wall sockets being different and also voltages!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread