Help with next PV.. 4mL, dual coi, LR, tank?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

steakneggs

Jun 19, 2010
Michigan
I started with a GreenCig kit last year, my PCC died and I never got around to replacing it. I never quit smoking analogs, and when I tried for 24 hours, I felt withdrawals. I am a 1 to 2 pack a day red smoker so in trying to get back into eCigs, instead of uberconveient, I am looking for quantity I guess.

I have seen things mentioned like dual coil, low resistance, tank, now what to should I do?

I am interested in high capacity batteries, a circular PV, not a box mod, cartos and would like to buy my e-juice and fill myself.

I have read the about the Go-Go, iGo, eGo, eGo-T and do like the 4mL Leo capacity with the cartos, but should I consider LR or dual coil?

Thanks!

GERGOZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
McDonough, Ga
hey steakneggs, welcome !

after reading some reviews by Stownz, i decided i had to try some duals

i thought, surely, after what he said, i couldnt go wrong...........i didnt

i was afraid that after dripping for the past couple of weeks, it would be hard to match the flavors i had been getting..........it wasnt

i bought (3) 5-packs from hoosierecigsupply and its been the best decision i have made on "e-juice dispensers", by far

i have used 4 so far, flawlessly. i just drip about 50 drops in the top, holding it at about 45 degrees and turning after every drop. this can be a little tedious, but, it works for me. i am getting faster as i go. i dont like "messy" and wasting my juice, lol.

i use them on my riva batteries and they are awesome ! cant wait to try them on something stronger !

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Since you're looking for a tube style my vote would be for a Roughstack V2 from Madvapes or PV-1 from Provapes, both solid units at 3.7V and all day vapers. I was a 1 1/2 pad smoker, and the ego was my first bigger longer lasting battery, nice but lacking in power. A good 3.7V tube mod (and there's lots to choose from) will work with most any carto, atty, tank, tank mod on the market (sometimes with an adapter).

Check out the mods database for a complete listing: Best e-Cig Mod List | e-Cig Mods Database

steakneggs

Jun 19, 2010
Michigan
My recommendation for pv: E-Power From Smok Tech and HECS

I have one and like it so naturally I'm going to recommend it lol. It's a great 510 mod, but it is big. If it's too big to suit you, here's another mod that gets great reviews. RoughStack V2 Kit

I am also using an e-power, and I am using it with dual coil cartos right now. It is probably the best setup I have used as far as ease of use goes, and the flavor and vapor is just awesome.

How long are you getting on the dual cartos between fills?

Valsacar

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2010
Seoul
As far as the cravings/withdrawal issues, up the nicotine level you use (I use 18mg, but 12 was enough to get me off smokes).

Normally I recommend new vapers to go with an ego/riva as they are simple and good units, but you seem like you've done some homework and not too worried about the size of a mod. If that's true, I've found the ProVari to be a really good mod, and when a MAP tank (Clouds of Vapor is the only place that has them) it will last and last. ProVari, depending on atomizer ohms and voltage used, should last you 1-2 days easily for battery life (3.2 ohm is better for battery life). MAP tanks come in 2.5ml, 5ml, and now 12ml sizes (I use the 5ml, it matches the ProVari nicely). With that set up I charge the battery normally at night (just for convenience), but I haven't charged my current one in 3 days, and the juice (5ml) lasts me 2-3 days normally, unless it's a REALLY heavy vaping day.

steakneggs

Jun 19, 2010
Michigan
As far as the cravings/withdrawal issues, up the nicotine level you use (I use 18mg, but 12 was enough to get me off smokes).

Normally I recommend new vapers to go with an ego/riva as they are simple and good units, but you seem like you've done some homework and not too worried about the size of a mod. If that's true, I've found the ProVari to be a really good mod, and when a MAP tank (Clouds of Vapor is the only place that has them) it will last and last. ProVari, depending on atomizer ohms and voltage used, should last you 1-2 days easily for battery life (3.2 ohm is better for battery life). MAP tanks come in 2.5ml, 5ml, and now 12ml sizes (I use the 5ml, it matches the ProVari nicely). With that set up I charge the battery normally at night (just for convenience), but I haven't charged my current one in 3 days, and the juice (5ml) lasts me 2-3 days normally, unless it's a REALLY heavy vaping day.

That is hardcore! I love it, just a bit much for the time being, will keep that in mind though.. Thanks!

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
How long are you getting on the dual cartos between fills?

I really can't answer because I didn't keep track. I wish I had. The initial fill was around 2ml but I kept popping the top and refilling because I'm so paranoid about singing. lol. I vaped it for about four hours yesterday before putting it away to try the attys but I probably topped off three times and didn't count the drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread