Help with my tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkpirate

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2012
Central NY
I have a PolyPro tank from Valley Vapes and I love it! It is easy to fill and doesn't leak which is great. The first day all was good. Yesterday the taste of my liquid was muted and bad. Today I changed the carto thinking it was that and it is just a bad. I primed the Carto and all that but nothing is helping. I really like this tank and want it to work for me. Any thoughts??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pinkpirate

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2012
Central NY
Did you re-use the juice from the first tankfull? Or was it fresh juice from the bottle?

What cartomizers are you using? What brand; dual or single coil; resistance rating; number of holes in the cartomizer?

What voltage are you using?

I am using fresh juice from the bottle.

The catomizers are the ones I bought with the tank and are Boge 35mm LR with two holes. Using on my twist at 3.6.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
This is perplexing. I don't see how it could be the tank causing the issues.

The only things that could change over time would be the juice or cartomizer. Since the first cartomizer was fine until the second day, and the second cartomizer was bad tasting from the start, I'm wondering if something happened with your juice? Have you vaped any of this juice from the bottle recently with another juice delivery device?

These are stainless steel carto's, right? Not the black carto's?

Last edited:

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Hey Pinkpirate! I've had vapor tongue for over a week.. It happened just like that BAM! Woke up one day and all my juices tasted terrible! I have no answers except what they all say here. Lots of water , brush your tongue and try Biotine products for dry mouth. Gl and hope we both get our broken tongues fixed soon. :)

pinkpirate

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2012
Central NY
Hey Pinkpirate! I've had vapor tongue for over a week.. It happened just like that BAM! Woke up one day and all my juices tasted terrible! I have no answers except what they all say here. Lots of water , brush your tongue and try Biotine products for dry mouth. Gl and hope we both get our broken tongues fixed soon. :)

I hope so too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread