Help with a flavor please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 2 months ago I ordered some 510 carts from rocky mountain vapor with the flavor being called "RY Vegas." I only ordered 1 pack on account of also getting a bunch of D.I.Y. stuff (basically just wanted the carts). Well, this Vegas flavor has become my absolute favorite. I can't get enough of this stuff! I went back to RMV, and they no longer had the carts, plus there was no sign of anything "Vegas" on the site.
I searched the forums, asked around on different sites to see if they sold it or knew what it was, with no luck. I got one response telling me to try RY2 or RY3. I then noticed where RMV had Vegas carts, they now had RY1 carts, so I ordered a bottle of RY1, and it's not it! I only have 1 Vegas cart left and I'm saving it for a special occasion.
Anyway, the juice in the cart is a reddish brown, with a smell I would describe as (maybe) a vanilla-maple syrup. That's almost what it tastes like also, with a hint of something else. I don't know. I was just on the Ruyan website, and they have an e-cigar called vegas, should I be trying a cigar eliquid? Has anyone had this Vegas, or does anyone know what it is or what else it might be called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread