Help with a DIY Cinnamon Candy Ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

december120964

Jun 11, 2014
Pennsylvania
I need help with trying to DIY a cinnamon ejuice. Looking to make cinnamon candy like redhots, fireballs etc

I have never DIY before but I just LOVE this flavor. I currently vape Midas Cinnamon Candy which I almost obsess over, lol, but it’s kinda on the expensive side.

Was thinking on trying DIY since it seems like a simple recipe and could adjust it.

Anyone help? Maybe also a recipe and who has best prices on DIY supplies

Oh also, can your purchase the VG/PG with nicotine already in it? I would rather not handle it the nicotine if possible.

Reactions: stols001

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
You'll need a recipe that you can input the values of Pg, Vg, nic concentrate, and flavoring agents. I looked online and found this one for you. Cinnamon Red Hots

I don't know about cheapest prices, but I always use Bull City Flavors as my source for flavoring agents, e-liquid, nicotine concentrate, and measuring utensils. Bull City Flavors - Best Prices on Flavoring

For measuring utensils, you'll need at minimum a few 1 ml syringes and a beaker to mix your ingredients into.

Nicotine concentrate will come mixed with either Pg or Vg. You may not be able to find the specific nic strength you want to eventually vape with. That's why you'll need to use a recipe to dilute the nic strength to your desired strength.

Last edited:
  • Useful

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I need help with trying to DIY a cinnamon ejuice. Looking to make cinnamon candy like redhots, fireballs etc

I have never DIY before but I just LOVE this flavor. I currently vape Midas Cinnamon Candy which I almost obsess over, lol, but it’s kinda on the expensive side.

Was thinking on trying DIY since it seems like a simple recipe and could adjust it.

Anyone help? Maybe also a recipe and who has best prices on DIY supplies

Oh also, can your purchase the VG/PG with nicotine already in it? I would rather not handle it the nicotine if possible.

Check out MyfreedomSmokes.com for nicotine base in several PG/VG mixes. You pick the nic strength, bottle size, and the PG and VG mix that matches your PG/VG mix preference and buy. If they have your pg/vg mix you can just add flavor, steep, and vape.

UnFlavored Nicotine E-Liquid Base

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Check out MyfreedomSmokes.com for nicotine base in several PG/VG mixes. You pick the nic strength, bottle size, and the PG and VG mix that matches your PG/VG mix preference and buy. If they have your pg/vg mix you can just add flavor, steep, and vape.

UnFlavored Nicotine E-Liquid Base
Lowest nic level that I saw there is 24mg.
Nicotine is mg/ml ; so if you ordered 24mg nicotine, that is 24mg per mil.
If you ordered 100mg, that would be 100mg per mil.

So unless one vapes 24mg nic, one will need to dilute it with some Vg or Pg/Vg to get down to the nic level they want.

• Useful

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
I've had good luck getting high quality products from Nicotine River. I'm currently going through a gallon of their unflavored 50/50@18nic.

Here is their page where you can select your nic level:

PurNic™ E-Liquid Nicotine

After that, you select VG, or PG, or 50/50 (and size) depending on how you want to mix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread