Help! Noobie needs to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
Hi fellow vapers,Since I'm kind of new to all this, but dying to learn, can someone please tell me what the '2x' stands for in the attached photos? I want to order some coffee juice, but am stumped with this. TY in advance...(I know I could have emailed Ms. T, but figured placing it here might help another right off the batt ;) ) what-is-this.jpg

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
meaning you bought the french vanilla and vanilla custard special? i was wondering the purpose of buying 2 15mls of one flavor instead of one 30ml bottle. Am I missing something? Can you get different nicotine strengths on those 2x15ml bottles?

Yes I ordered those vanillas, I already knew I liked and wanted more FV and going this way it let me try the VC that I read good reviews on. The nic option is available but it is for both not separate for each which is fine for me since I have ordered all mine at 18mg anyways.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
I will help to clear this up. We used to offer 15ml bottles as the largest size. Ms T has had a special for 2x15ml (two 15ml) bottles for a long time. People started asking for 30ml bottles, and even though she didn't really want to do it, we added the 30ml size too. I think she likes them better now. We never took the 2x15ml deal off because so many people were still using it, and some feel that a 30ml bottle is too big to drag around with them. At first the 30ml and the 2x15ml were the same price, but we dropped the price of the 30ml bottle by $.25 to encourage people to save a little plastic. Of course we have to buy the bottles so if you are only getting one 30ml instead of two 15ml, you are keeping us from having to buy so many and we can pass on the savings. Therefore, it IS cheaper to get the single 30ml bottle as opposed to the 2x15ml. I hope this makes sense!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

apluscopy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
Southern CA
I like buying the 2 15ml bottles sometimes . They are multi purpose . They squeeze out easier than the 30mls , they allow one to steeo while the other is being vaped , they allow a extra bottle for my DIYing and also because two looks better then one lol .

Str8V8ping... I love reading your posts! Your experience and tips with both DIY and Ms. T have been a great help. On the other hand, you have cost me a ton of money trying out all these new things!! Saving money dropping analogs?? What a load of crap!!

:vapor:

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Correct !

I was hoping to save some money but that is not happening, I just wrote it off as aquiring another hobby. I am expecting my order with Sugar Cookie to be in the mail tonight :)

I love the Sugar Cookie! I have been vaping that and nothing else all day today! LOVE IT!! (Sorry Snickerdoodle, gonna have to wait a little while, but I will get back to you eventually, I always do! ;) )

Anyhow, hope you enjoy every last drop! Nothing better than MsTs Bakery!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and by the way, I spent $2,500 my first year vaping (2010) but only $1,269 last year (2011) so it does get better. It just takes awhile to find the equipment and juices that you like best. I can say without reservation though, you already found the best place for juice!!!!!! :):)

CV :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread