Kinkykatie

Sep 27, 2013
New zealand
So I got my order from mount baker vapor of
Moo juice 24mg 80/20 PG/VG
Mango. 18mg 80/20 PG/VG
hawk juice 18mg 18/20 PG/Vg
cinnamon roll 18mg 80/20 PG/VG

im using my vision spinner at 3.8 volts and using a V3+ Dual Coil Ce5 Clearomizer but I'm getting a burnt taste and the throat hit hurts like its burning am i using to high of voltage or something it's only started burning since I filled the clearomizer up a bit more

please help I'm currently trying to vape moo juice

happydave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2013
United States
i find that there are 3 reasons for a burning taste. too much power, not enough air flow over the coil or badly made coil. try turning the power down first. air flow: try screwing the atomizer down just enough to make contact. when screwing it on stop when you feel it start to build tension. you want a very small mount of tension enough so that the contacts are connected but not so tight that you wont get decent airflow.
badly made coil: some premade coils are done poorly and need to be corrected before use make sure the coils are spaced evenly if they are not try using a small slotted screw driver to space them out.

once you get a burnt taste in these coils its really hard to remove. some people say that soaking them in everclear or vodka over night followed by a good rinse under hot water and letting it air dry or using a hair dryer to dry it will do the trick. just make sure its dry before you try to vape it.

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
It could be that your setting is too high. Looks like you're using a high pg content which burns fast, you may need to turn it down to 3.3-3.4.

Exactly this^^^^^^ I love their cinnamon roll with the same mix except I get it at 24mg of nicotine..... I have my volts turned down to 3.3 and it seems to be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread