Help needed tact switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Trying to make magnum mod. I am stumped with the monetary switch. Madgod doesnt make it clear enough:-( im not using led. just a straight switch. So i Take the Negative wire from the circuit board and plug it saulder it on on side of the switch???? then the positive saulder it to the battery adapter? idk??

Krew--negative goes in line though tack N/O switch and positive direct to inside positive thread post. If it is a 4 prong tact, use opposing terminals on opposite side of switch. In other words if there is 4 prongs, use upper on one side and lower on other side for the negative--------Sun

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
well what do i do for the adapter.. i think im suppose to saulder the adapter peice right? damn this is so confusing. i need a diagram or something.

You must be referring to the battery thread? The outside of the thread you solder to the negitive which then runs to in an out of the switch to the negitive of the battery. As for the positive, that is the inside at the hole in the middle of the thread. You solder a wire to it and run it straight to positive of battery--Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread