Help! Need to find CORD for eGo Passthrough, and regular ego manual batt charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Hi there! I'm desperate. Trying to gift my pink eGo kit to a friend since she's willing to try but not sure it'll work for her, so hesitant to pop out the $50.

I live on my passthrough, so i'm good with just that and a spare battery. But I need to keep my current charger (the one that comes with ego 650 kit... manual batt screws into it) so i need one of those. Also need a replacement USB CORD ONLY for 650 eGo passthrough battery, as it got bent too many times and sprung a wire. Started to get really hot, so tossed cord for safety reasons. I'd like to just get a new cord, though, since i still have the actual passthrough battery unit.

I've looked ALL over the place, and searches aren't working since it just pops up every eGo kit that includes a charger.

ANYONE seen these for sale anywhere? I'd hate to have to buy a whole new kit just cause i can't find a compatible cord and a charger.

Really appreciate the help! Thanks so much~

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
You know, you might be right about that. Certainly looks like mini usb, but i figured there must be something special about it since all battery stuff seems to be in different power levels. Huh. I'll definitely look into that since i have those floating all around this place. Anyone else know offhand if any mini usb cord will work?

And I'll definitely check out that shop! Thanks sooo much. I've been hunting for ages. Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread