Help me pic Drop, Drop Dead, or Augvape BTFC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Er3mos

Jul 12, 2019
Chattanooga
thank you i'll be check on that, so how do you think about BTFC

i do had try this before, the flavor better on dropdead

hmm yeah i know the flavor is great, but since you have to put your coil really high, i cant put so much liquid because create a split

can you suggest me other dual rda's?
actually i try bonza and tengu before
bonza really need fancy build coil ( i don't have time for this)
tengu (well i'ts really need high watt to get flavor, i'm chain vape often so my mod's really getting hot (vaporreso luxe))
drop and BTFC really catch my sight, because they both not need build fancy coils and flavor is great (based on review)
Rebirth rda by Mike vapes. You can run single or dbl. I’ve seen pics with three coils in it. I just picked mine up on Thursday. I love it. Better flavor then my drop,druga, or goon1.5.

varcetty

Jun 23, 2019
The Pulse X RDA has great flavor too which is not mentioned. I use the drop,aequitas,and dead rabbit I find flavor best with the pulse and drop. That's just me.

EDIT: Forgot one, the GR1 GR Pro which is 24mm and an excellent flavor banger. It also comes with two spare air flow plugs one is completely closed so you can run it in single coil and avoid the heat issue with a 22mm RDA.
never heard GR1 this before, i'll look into it, but i have tried pulse x RDA, BTFC still the best flavor to me

Rebirth rda by Mike vapes. You can run single or dbl. I’ve seen pics with three coils in it. I just picked mine up on Thursday. I love it. Better flavor then my drop,druga, or goon1.5.
yesss rebirth might be the next for me because i can build single coil, i hope more RDA design like this, just direct airflow to the coil

just want tell you guys, 7 people try my BTFC, they instantly buy this after they tried on their mod's (fyi : i use ni80 normal build) they all using fused clapton build
they have : dropdead, artha, drop, druga, goon, citadel, coilart and others i can't remember
This BTFC is that good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread