HELP! Difference between Ego and Mega Ego and Parts compatablity!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathtobacco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 17, 2010
    Lawrence, KS
    The real difference is in the size of the batteries. The mega is 900MaH, while the regular ego is 600Mah. Just means more time between charges. Yes, the mega uses standard 510 attys/cartos, it is all interchangeable. They also sell mega attys/cartos that seem to just be simply larger, but the threads all remain the standard 510. Either will work for you, mega gives you a lil longer battery life and is physically longer than the standard. Hope this helps and Good Luck!

petem

ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    va
    Thats about right, from what i read the regualr ego battery is 650 mA and the big one has been listed between 900 and 1000 mA. Either can take the 510 atty and carts. If you get a mega ego atty you will need a mega cart to go with it. The regular 510 cart will not fit the mega ego atty. I do own an ego and have only used the 510 atty and regular carts for now so can not say by experence that the above is true.

~Shado~

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2010
    ^-^-^5280^-^-^
    I presently own about 10 of these models from various makers....ie...
    eGo, Tornado, generic, T Rex, etc....at this moment I use cartos 90% of the time.

I have a couple of the mega attys and carts coming soon hopefully...so cant give full answers...but ....since the batts are the same...I cant see any benefits to dripping with the mega atty. If you have one on and dont want to change it out...I think it is the same as any other atty....but...resistance is the key. If they ohm out to be same as other attys...should not be any different. Price considerations for burning out an atty would be my thoughts.

deathtobacco

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 17, 2010
    Lawrence, KS
    back to the mega atty...i understand theyre made to fit the mega cart which holds more juice, but as far as dripping is there any advantage to using the mega atty?

No real advantage cap'n bob, the atty is larger around and might hold a few more drops itself than a regular or lr 510 atty, but I can't see a real advantage besides that. Maybe someone else will come along who uses both.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread