Help cheer up my mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyBoyJaros

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Warwick
My mother was just diagnosed with cancer and It has made her very stressed out. Obviously she has all the doctor trips, has to sit in hospital rooms, and is overall sad. Ive been trying everything to make her enjoy life more. My father is takeing her on a cruise soon once she is recovered. I have quit smoking to keep her healthy (and myself obviously) my mother never liked smokeing. My Brother though refuses to quit, he has a stressful job and school and claims he can't give it up. I know it kills her inside to see my brother smoke because she doesn't want us to go through what she had to. I just want to get him a starter kit to keep my mom happy, but unfortunately I have no spare money to give him so I'm just asking for any spare money you could happen to part with. And/or at least just give some comments to my mother that I can read to her to bring her spirits up. I also don't know if this is the wrong section or is against the rules but if it is I'm sorry I just want to see my mother happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread