Help.....can't stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

bander68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Conroe, TX
I spent this last week having trouble getting myself to "Lego my ego"at bedtime, then staying up too late, then waking up under-rested and less productive the following day. Finally on Thursday night I had the sense to force myself to leave the ego downstairs when I headed up to bed. I took 1 melatonin pill, and 30 minutes later crashed easily and got a good 8 hours of sleep. Friday was by far the best day I had all week. I really think it is just that simple. Put the PV down. Away from where you sleep. It won't kill you, and you'll feel good about yourself for having just this one little victory of self-control over your addiction. And this is coming from a 20 year, 2+ pad smoker who used to have to make sure there was a pack, a lighter, and an ashtray within reach of his bed so he could light up first thing every morning. Give it a shot and let us know if it helps.

momonie

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Winter Springs, Florida
LOL.......I'm lovin vaping too. Got the JoyEgo kit about a month ago and haven't smoked tobacco since. Trouble is, I enjoy the vape so much, especially knowing risk to my health and wallet are so much smaller now, I vape constantly. I'm currently out of work and looking for a job, so being home all day allows me to vape even more. I do find myself vaping in the middle of the night when i get up to use th bathroom, but I smoked tobacco that way too. If I leave my Ego in the living room, I'll go get it when I get up in the middle of the night. Wife is using it too and we are about to drop from 24mg down to 18mg this week. I think part of my problem is finding the right mix that allows me to actually "taste" what i'm vaping. Taste is as important to me as good vape production. Hooked in Florida.......Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread