Status
Not open for further replies.

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
Hi President, Welcome to the ECF. I would suggest you go your own way on this one. If you are eyeing the eVic, go for it. But for the love of all that is modded, please reconsider screwing an eGo-c atomizer on there. They are great for beginners, at low voltage, but they are troublesome for the most part and would not allow you to use most of the higher output settings on the eVic. The eGo"tanks" have the tendency to leak or burn one or the other or both(I don't even know how its possible but I have seen it first hand) and be very position dependent and inconsistent in general.

I would advise you to get yourself some eVod clearomizers, a Vision Vivi Nova, a package of standard cartomizers and give them all a thorough test run. All of the above mentioned feed systems are much easier to use, will last as long or longer than an eGo atomizer average lifespan and will give you wide range adjustment capabilities and will run circles around every eGo"tank" atomizer I have ever used. All that and these are less expensive to keep running in the long term.

presidentk1

May 27, 2013
USA
thanks for the response!!

Would I need to buy one tank per flavor, or can they be cleaned and used with multiple flavors?

Is there a difference between the "mini" tanks and the full size. I kind of like the idea of the smaller tank. (lol personal preference)
would the mini's still fit?

If I understand this correctly anything with a 510 or an ego connection can twist onto the evic? am i right?

thanks again for your help!!

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
Hi again President. Generally the tanks can be cleaned and used for other flavors. Both of the ones in your original post certainly can be , and many times each. When I was only using the t3 clearos I would get about ten to fifteen days of heavy use from them. With a cleaning about every two days or so. I typically use about 6-8ml of low nic liquid per day. My experience with the Vivi Nova is almost exactly the same, ten to fifteen days before it was time to change the coil head out. Most folks dont normally have to do a full cleaning to swap flavor in either one of those, just empty the tank, rinse under hot water until the wicks look clean, fill with new liquid and vape on. Those ce style atomizers are very forgiving....

Yes the minis will fit perfectly. And yes the eVic does accept either eGo threaded or 510 threaded devices.

I would recommend the Kanger Protank for the eVic. That's what I started mine out with. I have used my Vivi nova tanks with it, & they work nicely at low voltage, don't go up too high or they will start to have a burnt taste. I'm currently keeping samples/new juices in my vivi novas to try them out. Keeping my occasional favorites in my protanks, & last but not least I'm keeping my all day vape in my z-atty-u rebuildable from Zen. That's a whole different ballgame. (a very pricey ballgame at that) I have heard that the protank heads need to be changed quite often, but I haven't had any trouble with mine so far, the tanks come with 2 heads, so I just switch heads after a few refills, & soak them in everclear or vodka overnight. Rinse them off, & drop them on a paper towel for 24 hours, & they're ready to go the next time you need to switch. By the way the protanks are super easy to fill too. I hope this helps you some bro, just like to share my experience, hopefully it can save you a few bucks in the longrun. :toast:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I agree with ProTank recommendation. But I like all the Kanger BCC clearomizers, so try the T3 and/or and eVod also; they are much cheaper, lighter and more convenient to use when you're out and about--at least for me they are. And you need more than one head, anyway.

Not a fan of ViVi Novas, so I can't recommend them, but there are many happy users of the Novas and I'm sure you'll hear from them!

Ego-C atties are oldeer thechnology, but you can use them up on your eVic--they work just fine if you know what you're doing. :) I have a couple of atty heads left and I use them mainly to taste new flavors--they are small and easy to clean. :)

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
thanks for the response!!

Would I need to buy one tank per flavor, or can they be cleaned and used with multiple flavors?

They clean up well but you really need more than one head--really! :)

Is there a difference between the "mini" tanks and the full size. I kind of like the idea of the smaller tank. (lol personal preference)
would the mini's still fit?

What mini tanks? I'm not clear what we're talking about here. Carto tanks? Mini T3? Mini T3s are my favorite! Anything with a 510 or eGo connection will work on your eVic!

If I understand this correctly anything with a 510 or an ego connection can twist onto the evic? am i right?

Yes you are!

Last edited:
I have the 3400mah battery on mine, & it's lasting over 2 days for me. Not sure how many puffs I'm getting,(haven't paid much attention to that) The 2600mah that came with the unit lasts at least 2 days. I have read about people getting poor battery performance by letting them (power percentage) drop too low. Some say you will get longer battery life if you always keep your charge above 20%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread