Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Hellbeast Hybrid tank MTL / DL

Hellbeast Hybrid Tank 1.jpg

One of the atomizers that I always wanted to have in my collection is Hellvape's Hellbeast Hybrid tank.

Although this tank has been on the market for a long time, for one reason or another I have never had the opportunity to own it.

Thanks to Hellvape for sending it to me in early December for Christmas, along with the latest new product (Hellbeast RDA), which I will review soon.

Enjoy the reading.

On the front of the package there is a very beautiful and rather disturbing infernal logo, the words "Hellbeast Hybrid Tank SubHom / MTL" and the wording that recalls the collaboration between Hellvape / Beyond vape for the realization of this Item complete the picture.

Hellbeast Hybrid Tank 2.jpg

The back shows the main features, the contents of the package, the logos, the brands, the production area and the security-check.

Hellbeast Hybrid Tank 3.jpg

On the side we find the color indication, a bar code and links to Hellvape / BeyondVape / social sites.

Hellbeast Hybrid Tank 4.jpg

Packing:
    - 1 HellBeast Hybrid Tank
    - 1 510 Drip-Tip Adapter
    - 1 Drip Tip MTL 510 in Derlin
    - 1 Nautilus Coil Adapter (Nautilus Coil not included)
    - 2 Hellbeast Hellcoil Mesh H7-02 0.2Ω range 60-80W
    - 1 Packet of Spare part's
    - 1 User manual

Hellbeast Hybrid Tank 5.jpg

Tank Features:
    24mm "hybrid" tank
    Drip Tip 810 + 510 Adapter
    4.0ml capacity with sub-ohm coil
    4.3ml capacity with Smok Babybeast coil
    3.5 ml capacity with Nautilus adapter and relative coil
    AFC with double adjustment: MTL / DL
    Top-Cap: "push and slide"
    Compatible with Coil: Smok Baby Beast, Vaporesso GT, Eleaf, Aspire Nautilus V2, Vaptio Cosmo (these Coils are not included)

Available colors:

Hellbeast Hybrid Tank 6.jpg

First impressions:

This atomizer, the result of the collaboration between Hellvape and Beyond Vape, appears immediately built with care.
    Weight is often synonymous with strength and here the weight is considerable. The first thing I wanted to check is the type of opening for the refill, I was afraid it could be one of its weak sides, but I was denied as its opening is sufficiently "braked", so it will be very difficult for the Top-cap can be opened unintentionally.

Even the threads seem to run smoothly, both Drip-Tips, both 510 (with adapter) and 810 are sufficiently firm, the air ring (multi adjustable) is precise and equipped with limit switches.

The spare parts supply is sufficiently rich and includes several 0'ring, a pyrex glass, a Mesh-coil DL and a robust adapter (Nautilus-coil) in steel.

Hellbeast Hybrid Tank 7.jpg

On the bottom of the Tank we find a gold-plated pin, slightly protruding, to complete it there are the writings; "Hellbeast", "Hellvape + Beyond Vape" and the inevitable logos & brands.

Hellbeast Hybrid Tank 8.jpg

In the image below we can see the arrow indicating the opening direction of the Top-cap, to be able to refill.

We can also see the end of the chimney, which has an internal diameter of 6mm, the same internal diameter as the nautilus coils!
    The Drip-Tip 810 is mounted without an adapter, while the beautiful Drip Tip 510 in Derlin for MTL must be installed together with an adapter supplied in the kit.
    This adapter always has an internal diameter of 6mm which contrasts a lot with the very small passage hole of the Drip-Tip for MTL ... So a step is created that could create condensation accumulation problems.
    I preferred to use the original Nautilus Drip-Tip 510 which does not create any steps.

Hellbeast Hybrid Tank 9.jpg

One of the reasons I've always wanted this atomizer is for the incredible amount of coils on the market it can use!
    At the beginning of my vape I soon met the exceptional Nautilus MTL coils which are still valid after many years and successfully re-proposed by Vaptio with their Cosmo kits.

Over the years I have also encountered the good performance (DL) of the first Baby-Beast coils by Smok, followed by Vaporesso, Eleaf and many others, this huge quantity of coils from various brands then underwent a very positive evolution with advent of Mesh technology.

Think ... This Helvape Helbeast Hybrid can accommodate dozens and dozens of coils from different manufacturers with different types of vape (MTL / DL), perhaps many of these coils slept in the drawer of many vapers ...

Hellbeast Hybrid Tank 10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    The 0.2Ω Hellbeast Hellcoil Mesh H7-02 with a 60-80W range is certainly one of the most performing on the market today and can be used together with all the other Baby-Beast Style coils.

To vape in DL mode just use the two opposing slots (12x2mm) which will guarantee the correct air flow.

Hellbeast Hybrid Tank 11.jpg

Through the steel adapter contained in the Kit we will be able to use the tank for MTL vaping, so many "Nautilus Style" coils can be installed
    For a correct MTL setting just use a 510 drip tip (MTL) and the combinations obtainable with the five calibrated holes (0.8-1.0-1.2-1.4-1.6mm).

Hellbeast Hybrid Tank 12.jpg

Available separately there is also a Bubble glass tank that increases the liquid capacity up to 5ml.

Hellbeast Hybrid Tank 13.jpg

Hellbeast Hybrid MTL / DL Tank, Final conclusions:

Hellbeast Hybrid Tank 14.jpg

I have been using it a lot since it arrived, I have a lot of coils for MTL, Nautilus, Ijoy elf and Cosmo, plus I have several "Baby-beast style" DL coils sitting in my drawers for some time.

Hellbeast Hybrid Tank I find it very comfortable, the air regulation has nothing to envy to the Nautilus 2S, the regularity of operation and the yield are the same, also there is a lot of metal thickness in this atom so it does not overheat easily, obviously another point in favor concerns the liquid capacity which is considerably greater than many mtl on the market, especially if you combine the 5ml bubble glass (optional).
    However, its liquid capacity (for me) is more than enough even in the standard version (4.3ml with Babybeast style coil and 3.5ml with Nautilus adapter and relative coil).

I read that someone complained that the top-cap was too easy to open. I am not aware if any changes have been made to the latest batches, in my copy the opening is too hard and I don't think it will ever open without me wanting it.
    However there are drip-tips made on purpose to prevent this from happening for example those of Hellvape MD MTL RTA, but I don't think I'll ever use them, I have installed the Nautilus-2 Drip-Tip which is perfect for me.

If you want to invest little money (about € 30) and are looking for a very good MTL atomizer easily convertible to DL able to exploit dozens and dozens of coils easily available on the market, this Hellbeast Hybrid Tank I think is for you.

Thanks Hellvape for submitting this product for the review:
    Hellbeast Tank-Hellvape - The DIY atomizer leading brand

Hellbeast Hybrid Tank 15.jpg

• Useful
    Reactions: MLEJ
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread